Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time Change this weekend and risk of time traveller accusation

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
In places across North America we will be seeing our clocks spring forward an hour. Has any one ever played through a time change that saw this? Concerned that GI may accuse of Time Travelling.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@LAX Thank you for the info. I won't be playing then either, but was thinking that the clock will change when I still have flights in the air. Glad to hear it hasn't had an effect on game in past.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Agree totally with @Uncle Mans. I also make sure there are no planes in the air or launches running ... just to be safe. And don't open AC right away when you turn on your device after the time change ... let the device clock automatically reset first!
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Agree totally with @Uncle Mans. I also make sure there are no planes in the air or launches running ... just to be safe. And don't open AC right away when you turn on your device after the time change ... let the device clock automatically reset first!
Cheers,
Tom
In Europe, the time will change from winter time on summer time on last weekend this month. And as i know (from last year) there was not problem at all. All the planes were in the air in the evening, and all landed safely in morning. With one hour delay... :D

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I would just recommend Saturday night before you go to bed to close your game and maybe turn off your phone or tablet to help prevent the Time Traveling problem.

Top Bottom