Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday January 14th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Again to all my neighbors, I do NOT need Air Magnetometer on either of my two games, and I will NOT return gifts to you if you continue sending me Air Magnetometer starting tomorrow. Please do NOT waste your limited gift resources. I do have a whole list of items I need in my signature.

@Chloe11111: don't think your second game is on my neighbor list, please send request and I have TV Panel on my LY2 game.
Sent and I promise I won't send air magnetometers ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Can anyone send observation drones? I'm starting to give up hope and may actually spend greenies to finish my control tower :( I also need stuff for my repair base on main game. My signature is up to date

Just a reminder, I do not need air magnetometers for either of my games. I check everyone's signature so I promise I will know if you need quest items ;) I am sending plasma clots from both games.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
javi needs still plenty of plasma 150 to achieve the stars.
so please quest items, preferrably geoger and plasma, but magnetometer is welcome as well.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Can anyone send observation drones? I'm starting to give up hope and may actually spend greenies to finish my control tower :( I also need stuff for my repair base on main game. My signature is up to date

Just a reminder, I do not need air magnetometers for either of my games. I check everyone's signature so I promise I will know if you need quest items ;) I am sending plasma clots from both games.
@Chloe11111 one of my games can send observation drones. I'm just not sure which! Send your item to both games, if you want, and I will return. Then keep sending to whichever game gives you the observation drone!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 one of my games can send observation drones. I'm just not sure which! Send your item to both games, if you want, and I will return. Then keep sending to whichever game gives you the observation drone!
I love the generosity of people in this forum but I really hate putting my needs before the tons of people who need event items. Thanks for your kind offer, but I was hoping to find someone who is also doing the upgrade that I could pingpong with. At the end of the event, if I still need them, I will absolutely take you up on your offer!

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith

Thank you Chloe for all the help ! Maybe @suzy can tell you where she got her observation drones .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
atlz8au
Username
Bliedeg
@Wai sent Hull parts again, please send ergonomic chair
@Khiez sent archive box, please send smoke detector
@javi sent an air magnetometer, please send smoke detector
@Onbekend sent solar cell, please send archive box
@gordon76 sent album, please send calculator (let me know what I should send next please)

Let me know if I you want me to send something

Signature is up to date

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
@Wai sent Hull parts again, please send ergonomic chair
@Khiez sent archive box, please send smoke detector
@javi sent an air magnetometer, please send smoke detector
@Onbekend sent solar cell, please send archive box
@gordon76 sent album, please send calculator (let me know what I should send next please)

Let me know if I you want me to send something

Signature is up to date
smoke detector sent
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom