Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 9th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, thx for all the gifts.

Bali Hi could u help me with the Transmitters . Thx in advance. :)

air canillas, only a FB account is needed or also that u play AC in facebook?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi everybody, thx for all the gifts.

Bali Hi could u help me with the Transmitters . Thx in advance. :)

air canillas, only a FB account is needed or also that u play AC in facebook?

I'm not sure because I've an AC game in facebook, but never play on it. I think it's no necessary, when you send a fuel3 it displays a screen with your facebook friends in order to choose to whom send it, and appears my family and other friends that aren't playing AC.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
P

piloot Darwin

Thx everybody for helping me. The airport is back from holiday so I can send you some gifts.
please help me with my rock tempel!! only 5 days.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
Evening all!

Just finished building my flight catering facility and it turns out I need packaging machines, if someone can help out that would be great, cheers.

S

Sorumbas

Bali Hi thx for the gift :). I got a spare wire from u.
Could u send the transmitter next time? ;)

I'm not sure because I've an AC game in facebook, but never play on it. I think it's no necessary, when you send a fuel3 it displays a screen with your facebook friends in order to choose to whom send it, and appears my family and other friends that aren't playing AC.

thx air canillas for info. i´m thinking to create a FB gaming account, but i´m afraid that i will start to play AC for FB :p

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
tdv Would you mind loading me up with Altimeters for the weekend?

Is anyone else still having the issue of not getting bonuses from friends visiting? It's been over a month since I've seen anything.

Thanks to everyone else who's helped me out with gifts. You know who you are.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I had problems with my tablet, so I completed a factory reset. Unfortunately, all my game progress was lost. I have written GI and hope to be restored within the next few days.

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! Signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel (20), always appreciate all your help!
I Fly 2: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Loudspeaker to your PG2 account.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Fuel Additives. I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
Ivan: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Additional Radar.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Biker Jacket but I don't need it since more than a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Kitty: thanks for the Landing Lamp and Fuel Additives, sent you Landing Lamp.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Spare Wire.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
cap'n5: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Landing Lamp.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Additional Radar.
Stabekk: thanks for the Landing Lamp, I checked your post and signature, you only asked for Altimeter which I don't have, sent you Flight Catering.
rdunton: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Additional Radar.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Gyroscope.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Navigation Module.
Doune: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Archive Box. You can remove Fuel Station upgrade items from your request list, they are not giftable by anybody, you have to fly to destinations to get them.
pienicki: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4525w9
Username
cakepig
Thanks to all my neighbours for sending wonderful gifts:)
Apologies to anyone who received unwanted gifts.. new phone so sensitive sometimes accidentally hit return gift or wrong gift lol

Still need lots of biker jackets for both accounts to complete quest. Would welcome all the help help:) thank u!!!

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi, thanks for all gift received..Really appreciate for everyone help:)
Special thanks to Bali Hi and tdv for fuel(20) ;). I am still need your help, please send me fuel. Thanks.
And tdv thanks for gyroscope and spare propeller from TDVCrApple2 , appreciate for your help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom