Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 7th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
New challenge on Iphone (next challenge on Android?)
The spring had come.
3x beautifull butterflies collections
3x Valentinebouquet
3x Running wild collection

No flights, no buildings, just collecting

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
karthi - I had sent you an invite from TDV21 - it still says "awaiting reply" - do you have me in your neighbour list or waiting list?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
myriam - got your invite on TDV21 - accepted and sent you dispatch console and landing lamps... if you update your signature with how of each construction items you need I can try to sort these out for you.... I am running an older version of the game - so DFS, Stadium, AMT etc cannot be gifted... Will try to get you the rest...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
myriam - got your invite on TDV21 - accepted and sent you dispatch console and landing lamps... if you update your signature with how of each construction items you need I can try to sort these out for you.... I am running an older version of the game - so DFS, Stadium, AMT etc cannot be gifted... Will try to get you the rest...

Hai tdv , i sent you request for tdv4 , please accept !! It would be nice to collect from 5 tc in one neighbour !! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good morning all,

I have restored TDV21 on to my main phone (for the time being)

So will look to full fill any requests outstanding and any new ones...

Remember it is an older verssion of the game so none of the newer promo items can be sent from it (info in my signature)

Ohhh... such good news! If you have room to spare, I would appreciate altimeter or lots of fuel. :)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Is anyone running the latest AC update for Android without any problem? Just want to know if it is safe to download now. o_O

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Is anyone running the latest AC update for Android without any problem? Just want to know if it is safe to download now. o_O
One hour ago there was a message, I can download the update the lady says, but there was no update at all!!!:mad:

A few moments ago I've updated the game... no problems at this moment. It's the same challenge as the Ipad

The spring had come.
3x Valentinebouquet
(thanks to flip123)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
One hour ago there was a message, I can download the update the lady says, but there was no update at all!!!:mad:

A few moments ago I've updated the game... no problems at this moment. It's the same challenge as the Ipad

The spring had come.
3x Valentinebouquet
(thanks to flip123)

Thanks, olly 333. That gives us hope. Goodluck on your new challenge. You have an early start!(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom