Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 6th February 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Andrew3679
Username
Andrew3679
Signature updated. Still collecting the lvl 8 items. I will be able to gift lvl 8 items for a long time as I'm not close to having enough coins.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Hello Bali Hi! Could you pleaase send flight helmets to my RMac2 game? Many thanks

My updates signature appears below.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
12:34 Holographic Display
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst; (bali2) fuel catalyst
Mrstepot (beckyp2) Stabilized binoculars
Bixby Mcfuzzy passengers
flip123 (Jpjpjp2) fuel catalyst
GamingSwiftie (GS4) Holographic Display; (GS5) Smart Glass
Gt city fuel hose
LAX (LAX Regional) wireless compass; (LAX-2) fuel additives; (DAL-FTW) spare wire
melony Stabilized Binoculars
Neil ellor (Ne2) Stabilized Binoculars
Pakman (Pakman) wireless compass; (Pakman13) Holographic Display
nsari (sari) wireless compass; (sari2) deicer
Simp1710 (Simp0707) Stabilized Binoculars
Uncle Mans (Uncleman3) Smart Glass
Cheers!!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff will complete his Level 8 buildings on Saturday. If anyone needs Stabilized Binoculars, please let me know ASAP. My tomgreensmith game will not complete Level 8 buildings for a while so he can continue to gift VoIP Phones, Demodulators and Smart Glass.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Unclemans2 sent out Fuel (20), but I must have selected > 20 people so I don't know who.

From Uncle Mans:
(Blah) jgottlieb - Demodulator
One Bad Day (to flyerduck) - Router
GamingSwiftie (GS5) - VoIP Phone
flip123 (jpjpjp) - Dryer
LAX - Dryer
Nina (Nina and Nina2) - Dryer * 2
Pakman (pakman13) - VoIP Phone
RMac (RMac) - Router
Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) - Router
Simp1710 (for 0707 and Simp) - VoIP Phone * 2
Arne - Demodulator
sergeant - Router
vakuu - Dryer
jturnbullsf - Demodulator
(Beckyp) Mrstepot (to beckyp2) - VoIP Phone
FlyingAndy - Router

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I had some trouble visiting neighbors over the last 24 hours. I tried to send gifts anyway, so I hope they got through. The game seems particularly "glitchy" today.

Anyway, thanks for all the recent gifts - particularly to all you fine folks who are holding off on your upgrades to be able to continue gifting to those of us on lower levels.

The good people on this forum definitely outweigh all the ridiculousness that GI continually throws at us!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I had some trouble visiting neighbors over the last 24 hours. I tried to send gifts anyway, so I hope they got through. The game seems particularly "glitchy" today.

Anyway, thanks for all the recent gifts - particularly to all you fine folks who are holding off on your upgrades to be able to continue gifting to those of us on lower levels.

The good people on this forum definitely outweigh all the ridiculousness that GI continually throws at us!

Don't do any launches until it's stable!

Top Bottom