Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 26th June 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Rsorour
Hi Rami. I've tried to reboot as suggested but nothing changes.
The drop rate it's very poor, some object arrived with the host flight to complete the first collection, the banknotes with the Father of USA arrived very very rarely (for example today 29/06 I receive no one from this morning from more than 15 flights), the drop rate from my gift shop it's obscene (no drop from this morning, and I play a lot today), from the visit to my neighboor I prefer to focus on the object for the space flight because my stock it's pratically empty and I risk to don't be able to fly.
To be honest, also if the time left it's very long, I start to become pessimist about the chance to complete in time the mission....
I hope better luck for you!!!!

Massimo

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey Massimo!!! I played this very same quest last year so i had alread completed 3/3 collections for "Fathers of the Nation". I had to work on collecting for "The Pioneer Trail and "United We Stand" Luckily, once i started getting drop, i managed to get them all. The Obelisk (needle-looking structure) behind the colloseum in my city is the reward. Just keep trying and hopefully you will be complete the quest.
Good Luck Massimo4256
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hey Massimo!!! I played this very same quest last year so i had alread completed 3/3 collections for "Fathers of the Nation". I had to work on collecting for "The Pioneer Trail and "United We Stand" Luckily, once i started getting drop, i managed to get them all. The Obelisk (needle-looking structure) behind the colloseum in my city is the reward. Just keep trying and hopefully you will be complete the quest.
Good Luck Massimo4256
Ramy
Rsorour, and you complained about droprates :)

Top Bottom