Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 24th October 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I tried really hard to get items from Alesia, but I wasted a ton of fuel and passengers.
Even worse work spoiled some of my using golden dice plans.
Oh well.
I sold all my powerful deltas and upgraded all my hangers.
I bought a chest of maps from duke for the aztec collection.
I am a glutton for punishment, so I figured I would try and get another pyramid or 2.
Fingers crossed, so my needs have become more basic.
Just fuel20 or passengers for awhile.
PM me if you want anything other than fuel20.
Thanks for everyones help and gifts are out.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I tried really hard to get items from Alesia, but I wasted a ton of fuel and passengers.
Even worse work spoiled some of my using golden dice plans.
Oh well.
I sold all my powerful deltas and upgraded all my hangers.
I bought a chest of maps from duke for the aztec collection.
I am a glutton for punishment, so I figured I would try and get another pyramid or 2.
Fingers crossed, so my needs have become more basic.
Just fuel20 or passengers for awhile.
PM me if you want anything other than fuel20.
Thanks for everyones help and gifts are out.

DC
Will keep sending you Fuel20 then :)
nsari : Just happened to see your username + cashcounter when I was about to send out gifts :)
Bali Hi : Thanks a whole lot for the Weather Display! Now I can have an extra hangar :happy:

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago, there were again a few neighbors I couldn't return gift to today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow. My signature has been updated to reflect current priorities. I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help, thanks!

Kazinho: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Deicer.
flip123: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel Hose to your flip123 game.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
mac_c82: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Jet Engine, sent you Aircarft Tire.
stevel2606: thanks for the Spare Wire and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, Jet Engine and Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Aircraft Tire and Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, Passengers and Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
rdunton: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
12:34: thanks for the Fuel (20), I don't have other things you asked, sent you Landing Lamp.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chrisje game, sent Fuel (20) to Chrisje games.
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Beverage Cooler.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
rickycowslip: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Video Board.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Jet Engine and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20) to your main game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom