Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 24th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
My iPad game, Flyerduck, needs 3 Server Racks if any of you Android folks have it as a gift, it would be great if you could send one my way. These are tradeable from iOS to Android.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi all,
finally we have new destinations.. Unfortunately, flights of jet-powered sleigh are still unavailable :mad:
I need passengers, flight items, and flight catering gifts for my jumbos.. please help :)

Thank you in advance!

Happy flying

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Unfortunately, flights of jet-powered sleigh are still unavailable :mad:

Deidei-1jl219 - Yeah, this needs to change. I would love to fly those flights so that i can complete the Ice Skating RinkS i was unable to complete due to a bug that caused me to complete the full mission without actually completing the mini-missions that lead up to it. Still got my Christmas Tree reward, but that won't help me build my Ice Skating RinkS

Also, thanks for the Server Rack! When my gifts reset i will send something your way!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sig updated :)

tdv do ur magic!

you mean you did not stock up!!! :D I have already used up about 400 barrels of fule20 for the destinations... - 194 Stars!!!! :D but the drop rate is very poor...

Ok items will be comming you way - and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom