Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 18th December 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
For Hangar for Jet-Powered Sleigh i would need: 11x Sleigh Cover, 8x Sleigh Oil, 4x Heater, 13x Red Paint.
Please, send to my support game only (android). On iOS the quest is finished, just not completed yet (y)

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
please, send Observation Drone (4), Infrared Camera (1), Motion Sensor (5), Coffee Machine (3);
i can send infrared camera, turnstile and 3d printer;
event: i can send old lantern, snow ball and heater;
all i need is lantern;
if you need, send a pm...but remember to help me ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Hallo! almost done with the L 10 items, thanks to all my neighbors.

Now I will try the Quest... sleight items are welcome and Lanterns lots of them
Tschüss ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avbi74s / ar8k53s
Username
SC- / FR-
Hello,

Thanks a lot for all the help and great gifts!

My first game: SC- needs:
Town hall: 1 Flatbed Scanner, 5 Paper Cutter

Fuel(20)
Deicer
Attitude Indicator
Blanket
Wireless Compass
Passenger Seat
Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine

My second game: FR- needs:
Terminal: 9 Lie Detector
Control Tower: 4 Technical Pen, 8 Protractor

Flight Catering
Oscillating Beacon
Deicer
Navigation Module
Fuel Hose
Spare Propeller
Fuel(20)
Paint
Altimeter

Thanks for your help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5pxhub / afp0h1q
Username
23rd_### / MRC_#####
Hey there guys, thank you so much for gifting all that stuff and sorry for not being online that much. I at least tried to send out Fuel so everyone will have good flights^^

Finished my first Rocket Launch and it went fine :) But now I need that Stuff for building the Cosmic Fuel Station, beside the Catering Facility and that damn Santa quest.. Much work to do...

So I beg you PLEASE send me that cosmic fuel stuff: Robot Tester (4) Laser Level (2) Assembly Robot (2)
And for the Catering: Two (2) or more Cooling Chambers and one (1) or more Defroster so I will get shit done^^

Thanks a lot in advance and if you need anything from my List plz feel free to add/link/pm

Have a gret time :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
Hi!

Thanks for all your help and gifts! It's much appreciated!

I'm looking for an infinite amount of (in order of priority):
Event stuff
Fuel(20)
Spare Wire
Additional Radar

Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine
Gyroscope
Altimeter

You can always add me, I will try to help everyone as much as I can! My code is: a5avlge

Kev

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
I do need lots and lots of sleigh Covers, Sleigh Oils, Heaters, Red Paints for both Hotdog and Hotdog1 thanks.
+ Lanterns (need Heaps)

Much appreciated.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I no longer need Level 10 building items. I will probably begin construction on the Control Tower first, so for those who need Protractors, they will be in my gift list until the end of the year. It will take a while for me to save enough coins to start construction on the new Terminal and Town Hall, so Document Detector and Paper Cutter will be in my list for a while.

For the Santa's Bad Day quest, I only need Old Lanterns. I can gift Icicle, Old Lantern and Sleigh Oil.

I also would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq9ybsa
Username
CK:F20/Att.Indic
Hello all,

Thanks for all the gifts, it's great!

- All Event items
- 1x Lie Detector

Looking for lots of Flight Items:
Fuel(20)
Attitude Indicator
Blanket
Wireless Compass
Oscillating Beacon

Or Repair Items:
Aircraft Tyre
Jet Engine
Passenger Seat
Gyroscope
Altimeter

Feel free to add me! Thanks in advance!

CK

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
In next few days i would like to complete all my Level 10 buildings on my main game (ios).
Therefore, is there is still someone in need of next items (PAPER CUTTER | PROTRACTOR | EXPLOSIVE DETECTOR ), please let me know here or via messages.

I will try to help with those items, on Sunday evening this week, i will complete the buildings. (y)

In next few days i would like to complete all my Level 10 buildings on my main game (ios).
Therefore, is there is still someone in need of next items (PAPER CUTTER | PROTRACTOR | EXPLOSIVE DETECTOR ), please let me know here or via messages.

I will try to help with those items, on Sunday evening this week, i will complete the buildings. (y)

Gt city: my second game still needs 3 x Paper Cutter, 3 x Protractor, and 4 x Drawing Board if you can help (y). Thanks!

Thanks for the gifts you sent! My gifts went out earlier this evening and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs! My second game LY2 requires Old Lanterns and other items in my signature if you can help, thanks!

flip123: thanks for Fuel (20) and multiple Heaters to my support game, sent you Fuel (20) and Old Lantern back if you can help with that :).
spearman78: thanks for the Spare Propeller, Fuel (20), Sleigh Oid and Red Paint to my support game, sent you Sleigh Cover.
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Red Paint to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Sleigh Cover to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Az1: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
LAX: thanks for the Red Paint to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Neil ellor: thanks for the Red Paint to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
Knut: thanks for the Sleigh Oil to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
hansle10: thanks for the Red Paint to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
amaidment: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern, please add my support game.
JS1114: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Blesk12: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
zenmie: thanks for the Sleigh Oil to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
vayka1: thanks for the Sleigh Cover and Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Sleigh Cover.
Nina: thanks for the Old Lantern to my support game, sent you Old Lantern.
nsari: thanks for the Fuel Drawing Board to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Passengers and Icicle to my support game, sent you Old Lantern to your Pakman13 game.
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Sleigh Cover.
Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
summerxcape: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
Polar: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern, please add my support game.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Top Bottom