Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 16th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
My list for today :
javi : Flight Catering
kitkitkit (kit3) : Flight Catering
lkoo : Oscillating Beacon
@mada : Spare Propeller
mooers : Deicer
nsari & sari2 : Oscillating Beacon
olly 333 : Spare Propeller
Phantom (ph2) : Deicer
pienicki : Passengers10
primodakine : Oscillating Beacon
Raaaaaaaandy : Oscillating Beacon
syapik : Flight Catering

If I have extra gifts, I'll send to random neighbours.
I'd also like to thank my neighbours who sent or returned any gifts, and especially who sent me Fuel. Thanks!!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Oh Oh I'm so busy I almost forgot to post a message for thanking you for the gifts.
My jumbo's are flying because its a part of the tasks of me on the left side. Don't know if I do the new quest after collect the items one time. But I'll see.
Of course I send my gifts later this day.
Have a nice day! See you :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 37
Stars: 68
Hearts: 06
Good morning everybody,thanks for yours gifts,I will send my gifts again late evening .Trying to get last transmitter from beautiful city of Paris,and I desperately need a flight catering ,a lot of it,please. "Please don't waste your gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)
Will send more gifts today late evening EST to :
Sorumbas @air vent filter​
mel @10passengers
air canillas @10passengers
If you need something different, tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
I've been having problems with my neighbours list, for some reason people who have me added either didn't show up or were stuck in my waiting list saying it was waiting on their approval. So I cleared out my entire waiting list, meaning any one who has added me or I have added them and we haven't exchanged gifts both ways means you were probably in that batch. If you still want to trade with me and want to confirm if your working or not please PM me so we can figure out if its working correctly between us.

In other news, still working on flight school needing 2 Flight Helmets, 1 Textbook and 1 Slide rule. Other needs and what I can send is in my signature.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi diwata, thanks, I've received your facebook fuel.

Yey! Finally it works!!! And I received a lot of the fuel that everyone sent me that got backlogged while I was trying to figure it out. Thanks to all of you!(y)

That made me discover that we can create many FB dummy accounts. Let your neighbors send fuel to those accounts and then just go set your AC one at a time to those accounts to retrieve the fuel sent to you!

To anyone who wants fuel(3), please search Diwata Lungsod and add me so I can send you fuel.:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
It has been a long week.
I have not been making any flights just saving up fuel.
I am at 882 and waiting for Saturday to start flying on the aztec mission.

Thanks for all the gifts!

Gifts in alphabetical order:
air canillas passengers
Bali Hi passengers
Bulldog osc beacon*
diwata catering
DJSANSE catering*
doggy pos*
Doune fuel additives*
Dulcesakura fuel supply
flip123 additional radar*
InCoNvEnIeNtE catering
karen radio transmitter
Kei scotch return
melony catering*
olly 333 passengers
pienicki passengers*
Sorumbas deicer*
vayka1 cockpit glass

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Yey! Finally it works!!! And I received a lot of the fuel that everyone sent me that got backlogged while I was trying to figure it out. Thanks to all of you!(y)

That made me discover that we can create many FB dummy accounts. Let your neighbors send fuel to those accounts and then just go set your AC one at a time to those accounts to retrieve the fuel sent to you!

To anyone who wants fuel(3), please search Diwata Lungsod and add me so I can send you fuel.:D
Hi. I just send fuel to you thru FB .Please let me know if you have it delivered to you. Thanks. my FB name is Serg Kors

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi. I just send fuel to you thru FB .Please let me know if you have it delivered to you. Thanks. my FB name is Serg Kors

Not sure if you can send fuel if you are not friends yet but I added you. BTW, that puppy is so cute it gives me toothache!:p

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I'VE GOT MY FIRST ORGANIC MENU!!!! :wacky:

Congrats! (y)

I have completed about 10 of the organic myself and thought I can sell half of my farmer's markets by now but with all the changing of the planes from jumbo to turboprop to jets and back to jumbo again, I couldn't as I will need all the coins I can collect.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom