Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 15th August 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I wondered if it was split into iOS and android?

I haven't received anything from you for a while now... I don't know anymore who can send/ receive successfully. Do you receive gifts from me?
Yes! I received gifts from both your accounts! Thank you!!

Pakman
Hi, just sent jet engine to Pakman and spare wire to Pakman 2 - hope now I'm back in UK, they still come through ok?
Any chance of some bath towels from Pakman 3? I need two to finish 5th hotel....
Cheers,
Az

Welcome back and trust you had a great break? Yes your gifts are still coming through which is good news.

Unfortunately Pakman3 still affected with the gifting and launching bug and I cant send or receive anything. I have a ticket out and am having fun with GI on this!

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Jahuno.
Hi, I'm receiving from Jahuno, but not sure about Jahuno. - have you sent something recently?

Cheers,
Az
Hi, yes, i return every gift until I know that my gifts are getting across again (upon which I send gifts that my friends ask for).

Welcome back and trust you had a great break? Yes your gifts are still coming through which is good news.

Unfortunately Pakman3 still affected with the gifting and launching bug and I cant send or receive anything. I have a ticket out and am having fun with GI on this!
Pakman
Hi, thanks yes, had a really good holiday...back to the world of work from Monday though!! Will be strange, first time I've had 3 weeks off consecutively in god knows how long!!!
Cheers...
Az

Top Bottom