Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 14th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Good morning all,

Finally got the delta on my TDV4, it only took 1hr and 20 mins to open the planes tab in the warehouse and another 30 mins to sell the plane!!!:confused:

From TDV20 sent the following (priority was given to people who needed construction items) - as this is running on an unrooted I am unable to multiple gift :oops:

GamingSwiftie (Gamingswiftie3) - Defroster
Ianda11 (Ianda10) - Amperemeter
flip123 (jpjpjp2) - Cash Counter
Minissa - Transmitter (grey)
olly 333 - controller
Uncle Mans - Controller
Maqu86 - Passengers10
pienicki - Cash Counter

pienicki - what does jakel need?

will look to send more items next

hi tdv, i do not received any gift of you....:'(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I read somewhere that upgrading your town hall will increase your fuel storage capacity. Is this true? If I upgrade my town hall to level 5, how much fuel storage capacity is added?
Hi diwata, no it only increases the amount of people you can have living in your town. Do feel pressured to reach Level 5 on your town hall Your fuel increases as you level up. I have TONS of buildings and only reached 730 out of 900. We're neighbors so come visit and see. Honestly Level 3 or 4 should suffice for the whole game IMO.

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My gifts for today just went out a moment ago, my needs and signature have been updated.

I still received many Pruning Shears, which I have posted and reposted everyday since 4 days ago that I don't need Pruning Shears anymore. Don't want you waste your limited gift resource. I can still send you Pruning Shears if you requested that in your post or signature, but I don't need it.

Starting tomorrow, priorities of my return gifts will be given to people who participate often in the daily trading threads and read people's posts and signatures.

tdv: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent Fuel to your TDVCrApple2 accont.
Sophie: sent you Pruning Shears.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 4 days ago, sent you Flight Catering.
Aero: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
hungyauming: thanks for Pruning Shears and Fuel Hose, sent you Pruning Shears.
Maqu86: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Passengers.
pienicki: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Laser Cutter.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure if you would join the new quest or what you need right now, will check your post again later.
cap'n5: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Navigation Module.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Jan 12, not sure if you would join the new quest or what you need right now, will check your post again later.
valestij: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 4 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 4 days ago, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Fuel Hose, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Pruning Shears.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Pruning Shears.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 4 days ago, I don't see a post from you since Jan 15, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature later.
Deidei-1jl219: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 4 days ago, sent you Flight Catering.
Joe: thanks for the Fuel Hose, flipped fingure today so not sure what I sent you, will be careful next time.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi diwata, no it only increases the amount of people you can have living in your town. Do feel pressured to reach Level 5 on your town hall Your fuel increases as you level up. I have TONS of buildings and only reached 730 out of 900. We're neighbors so come visit and see. Honestly Level 3 or 4 should suffice for the whole game IMO.

Thank you! I have more than enough passengers so far. Just lacking fuel. I'll come visit daily. ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Where can you view the items that you've collected by completing collectible items?

Oh, and how often does GI have the expansion for 1/2 price promo? It it every month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom