Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 14th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Can somebody send me some shears plz?????
On my current device i'm not able to send gifts anymore.
Saving up some money for a new one, so i can install AC to that one and will be able to visit/send again.
So be patience plz.
Thanks in advance!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
On my current device i'm not able to send gifts anymore.

Have you raised a support ticket with GIS - they will normally come up with some halfassed reason why you are unable to send gifts and then hopefully sort it out...

with the shears sadly I can not help - my games have the same problem you have :sick:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Have you raised a support ticket with GIS - they will normally come up with some halfassed reason why you are unable to send gifts and then hopefully sort it out...

with the shears sadly I can not help - my games have the same problem you have :sick:
Yes, i've been in contact with GIS since last november after a lot of mails they've decided that i had been timetravelling and because of that i took advantage from the game, they say:mad::mad::mad:
Well i've never timetravelled, because i know it's very dangerous to do that. I send them more mails after this decission, but the same answer is coming back to me!!!!
Sorry that you're not able to send me shears, maybe someone else can.
Thanx in advance!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
vayka1
I've added you as my neighbour, I can send you a pruner shears, I don't need them so if you can sent a ventilation filter? that would be nice!
olly 333, i'll accept you as my friend, but i'm not able to send gifts anymore, see my comment to tdv
Thanx in advance for sending me shears.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Not only am I looking for shears I am looking for the flower thats hardest to spell, the chrysanthemum.

In Jurassic Park even dinosaurs designed not to breed still formed a standard normal (or Gaussian) distribution curve for height (its in the book)... compare that to the distribution from GI, I've at least 4 of all the other flowers but not one chrysanthemum, thats odds against methinks ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
siggy updated to show buildings that drop those loved up pssengers

most urgent:
Repair Base Level 5
- 3 Grinding Machines
- 1Controller/Control units

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Not only am I looking for shears I am looking for the flower thats hardest to spell, the chrysanthemum.

In Jurassic Park even dinosaurs designed not to breed still formed a standard normal (or Gaussian) distribution curve for height (its in the book)... compare that to the distribution from GI, I've at least 4 of all the other flowers but not one chrysanthemum, thats odds against methinks ;)

Send you shears :) but your username is not updated?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for the gifts and shears (y)

i am still in need of as many as 'pruning shears' :rolleyes:

Will send out gifts in some time (3 hours away)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
Suresh i just sent you pruning sheers ... can you please send me grinding machine!

thanks!!

Hows everyone doing with the valentines challenge?

Im getting quite annoyed ... i do about 16 flights a day EASILY ... all valentines flights and the dolls rarely fall and i visit all my friends to get sheers and flowers but they rarely fall ... i already completed the sweets challenge.

Any tips?

I am about to open my repair base level 5. so please send me anything you think i will need.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Thanks Kitty, will send back this evening when I reset. As for my username on my game my profile is showing as 'Stabekk -Shears' which I changed it to on Monday when I finally updated, whats it showing up as on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom