Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 13th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I am in need of fuel for the UFO quest if anyone can help....

Plasma Clots to Gt city (gt3), Pakman TimP Jahuno. Basta Arne
Gyroscopes to Rsorour Brexter greensmith
Spare Props to Cioli and GamingSwiftie
Landing Lamp for Beckeh
Beacon for Scoob1964 and Brexter
Nav Module to Magneto
Video Boards to cmedar20

I still have some open slots and looking for neighbors for my iphone (MsKat). I gift daily but I am not able to always report it on here.

I'd LOVE to help you, but I'd rather the NSA have my information than Facebook. :cool:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Mrstepot - We all need a break from being the best gifters we can be. I've just been sending back UFO items the last week or so without looking at what people want. Losing 35 days or so of progress on one of my games has certainly not helped!!!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Good morning, all. I'm pretty much on cruise control on the UFO mission now and am about to resume normal jumbo operations. Would you consider trading with me, back-and-forth, jumbo items, such as propellors, modules and beacons?
Brexter - I still need plasma and mags but I will start sending you props, FH, Mods and/or beacons. -- Bill --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom