Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

This is so sad :(

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I was running frantically for the top spot on two acct. I never bothered to look at the other playes until now. After gettting the top spot, I just realized that I knocked my own acct from 1st to 2nd. I worked pretty damn hard on the other acct.
1st and 2nd are both my games. I guess I should not start the game at the same time, so to remove the chance of being in the same league.

1688474924526.png

Last edited:
Yes, you will be entered into the competition with players at the same level range who enter the competition before 100 players have entered that competition around that time. Next time, stagger your entry into the competition by time. (i.e., wait until the competition is full with 100 players until you collect 1 reward from the progress with the second account. That way, you will have your accounts in 2 different competitions. Good luck!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Yes, you will be entered into the competition with players at the same level range who enter the competition before 100 players have entered that competition around that time. Next time, stagger your entry into the competition by time. (i.e., wait until the competition is full with 100 players until you collect 1 reward from the progress with the second account. That way, you will have your accounts in 2 different competitions. Good luck!
I do not know if there is a way to see 100 players are in until you get a ranking after collecting.

Too much time and fuel and pax reserves spent to not get the 20AC and 3 platinum boxes for both.

Before realizing that 2 of my accts were in same competition, I was so happy with prospect of AC and loot boxes. 300 gold and 5000 silver are needed for reserve hanger.

Last edited:
I suspect that the chances of this happening have increased significantly in recent times. I can’t help but notice that over the last 6 to 12 months, I seem to be seeing more and more familiar names in the “100” event lists. I’m not convinced so much to do with the timing of entering the event any more, bit it’s that there seems to be a significant decrease in the number of people playing the game. As much as G! have had software glitches since Adam was a boy, the game itself was good enough to both keep us sucked in and attract enough new players to negate those that moved on to other entertainment sources.

Unfortunately, the insane situation in Ukraine has toppled the scales and the company is a shell of what it once was. Any development of the game has ground to a halt and any resources left in the company appear to be overwhelmed simply trying plug to holes and simply keep the game functioning. In the last 18 months, there has been almost nothing new in the gameplay and all we see is rehashing of old events over and over. Even then, the vast majority of those events have needed rapid software updates to fix bugs that haven’t been tested prior to launching. The current event just highlights how far behind the pace they have become. The “8 total tasks” scenario is an outdated and inappropriate format for the current version of events and, in the past, the techs would have scrambled to quickly deliver a patch to switch it to the more recent format of “3 tasks at a time to complete 8 for a daily bonus”. The fact that they haven’t even bothered to try this time is a sad indictment as to where they are at. I won’t even start on the issues of undeniable, outright blatantly cheating in the weekly alliance numbers being completely ignored, despite the constant barrage of complaints that they’d have been receiving for over a year. They can’t keep up and the game is dying a slow death. It’s a double edged sword because as the number of people playing is in a free fall, the lost income only makes any chance of recovery all the more difficult. The spiral into the whirlpool is speeding up and looks very unlikely that an escape option is viable. Many would suggest surprise that it’s held on for as long as it has. 😔

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I suspect that the chances of this happening have increased significantly in recent times. I can’t help but notice that over the last 6 to 12 months, I seem to be seeing more and more familiar names in the “100” event lists. I’m not convinced so much to do with the timing of entering the event any more, bit it’s that there seems to be a significant decrease in the number of people playing the game. As much as G! have had software glitches since Adam was a boy, the game itself was good enough to both keep us sucked in and attract enough new players to negate those that moved on to other entertainment sources.

Unfortunately, the insane situation in Ukraine has toppled the scales and the company is a shell of what it once was. Any development of the game has ground to a halt and any resources left in the company appear to be overwhelmed simply trying plug to holes and simply keep the game functioning. In the last 18 months, there has been almost nothing new in the gameplay and all we see is rehashing of old events over and over. Even then, the vast majority of those events have needed rapid software updates to fix bugs that haven’t been tested prior to launching. The current event just highlights how far behind the pace they have become. The “8 total tasks” scenario is an outdated and inappropriate format for the current version of events and, in the past, the techs would have scrambled to quickly deliver a patch to switch it to the more recent format of “3 tasks at a time to complete 8 for a daily bonus”. The fact that they haven’t even bothered to try this time is a sad indictment as to where they are at. I won’t even start on the issues of undeniable, outright blatantly cheating in the weekly alliance numbers being completely ignored, despite the constant barrage of complaints that they’d have been receiving for over a year. They can’t keep up and the game is dying a slow death. It’s a double edged sword because as the number of people playing is in a free fall, the lost income only makes any chance of recovery all the more difficult. The spiral into the whirlpool is speeding up and looks very unlikely that an escape option is viable. Many would suggest surprise that it’s held on for as long as it has. 😔
I like RPG for collecting loots and Simcity where you build. AC is both and that makes it addictive. Too bad thigs are where it is right now.

Top Bottom