Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Winter Rock Festival - new update

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Just a little math:
1 guest plane per minute, 40 necessary instruments, at least 40 minutes. At 5% drop rate, that makes 800 minutes aka 13+ hours. In one week. Someone with no life out there? ;)
i am finding that if i leave the ipad open, do what i need to and then land 2 guest planes, most of my drops are before i go to work too, then i dries up considerably,
8 before work yesterday, 6 today, 1 at lunch breeak today

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
If the jackets that were in your warehouse before the event don't count, then what's going to happen when you run into the 100 items limit? You can't accumulate more than that, so...?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
If the jackets that were in your warehouse before the event don't count, then what's going to happen when you run into the 100 items limit? You can't accumulate more than that, so...?
Certainly, the building drops will stop working.
Taking gifts from the inbox may or may not be counted. It depends if they have to hit the warehouse.

I wasn't sure whether anyone with the 100 limit would have been active when the jackets were last given out.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Last time this event was here, I had six Music Arena’s. But this was before you could store buildings, so after the event, when I needed land...I sold them all! Kept my Festival Camping though as they were good for collecting coins every 20 mins! It’s been years since this was here last and the reward was a 1X1 building. How about some more 1X1 reward buildings GI! These 2X2’s that give minor coin counts slowly are getting old.

Top Bottom