Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Tribez

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I received 5 greens for installing this new GI game: 'The Tribez'! How about you, did you also receive this notification? I already got a land expansion yesterday, so used this to buy a mystery building for 4 greens. Got the family diner, should I be happy with this? :confused:

Device
  1. Android
I didn't get the cash this time. After I installed the game and played it for a minute, I had to start AC again and got the offer again. Now it's gone without the 5 greenies which I needed :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I didn't get the cash this time. After I installed the game and played it for a minute, I had to start AC again and got the offer again. Now it's gone without the 5 greenies which I needed :unsure:
Got 5 greens, but only after 3-rd retry....

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I tried multiple times to get the greenies but still didn't get any.

In the past I got it sometimes but the last 4/5 offers I didn't get any.
One thing is for sure, instead of playing more GI games I won't play any GI games beside of Airport City.
Congratulations to the misleading advertorials of GI...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Aww that sucks man. The way I usually get the greens is through starting the installed game in Airport City or by running the games at the same time and shutting the 'new game' down.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
bibigarf
rodyw
s8s
Hey guys,

I didnt get the greens after multiple installations and playing to level 5, SO email GI they took a few details (such as game version number,phone type,IMEI) and I got my greens within a few days.

WELL worth it, only take a few second to fill out their online query form!

Good luck guys!!

Device
  1. Android
errr....posting a little late :whistle:

I got 5 greens for installing this last week.

Means I can get another land expansion next weekend instead of having to wait 2 more weeks (y)
now that 'the big game' quest is over, I may play tribez for abit.

jimmy21

Top Bottom