Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come ... Again

elijackjack can send nets. yay! now I can repay helpful neighbors with the horseshoes in the last quest.. :)

I also have another support account that can give out nets.. friend code is adsy05n.. feel free to add this one up and I will send back nets / shears as nets.. still deciding if I will keep the account after this quest though.. I'm hoping I get the fuel 20 gift when I reach level 10.. wishful thinking.. ;)

Gifting accounts that can gift Nets are very welcome!
I have added your new account from Bali Hi & Bali2. Please accept.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
It is very tempting to hit the 'complete' button and retrieve your reward. However if you have time on any quest, do not rush to complete it. Keep bagging those shears, nets, lamps, horse shoes, etc. They will always come in handy for a later quest or the same quest the following year. Also the drop rates are outstanding the first few days of a quest. You want to capitalize on the time period with whatever stock you have in your warehouse. Once the 'Spring has Come' Quuest started, i had already 2 collections done with exception for 3 butterfly collections. Surprisingly, i found that i had around 35 nets saved from last year; with the amazing drop rates (im talking about 4/7 hits the first 4 hous), i managed to nail 3 collections in the first 36 hours of the quest. Ofcoarse, you have this one butterfly that is a thorn in your neck and wont drop till you start cursing the game out but still dropped. Again, i could have had a stroke of luck. But, this was not the first experiece i had with a quest repeat.
Cheers!
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It is very tempting to hit the 'complete' button and retrieve your reward. However if you have time on any quest, do not rush to complete it. Keep bagging those shears, nets, lamps, horse shoes, etc
Cheers!
Ramy
Rsorour, I understand you are thinking this way out of your point of view, but.....
1. Other forum members who didn't finish yet get less items then would be possible.... (Social point of view)
2. I hope I didn't spend so many hours on sending out horseshoes at the end of the quest for warehouses. That way the drive to spend so many hours disappears very quickly.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello , to all inconveniente dont need more butterflys nets, i got the 3 Cypris Morpho on my down side of my airport, we see the butterflies and tap them, wait some seconds and tap use, works with me but its luck I think, but if you wanna try tell here if it works.
Now only inconew and portugal needs nets, tks all for helping me

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Rsorour, I understand you are thinking this way out of your point of view, but.....
1. Other forum members who didn't finish yet get less items then would be possible.... (Social point of view)
2. I hope I didn't spend so many hours on sending out horseshoes at the end of the quest for warehouses. That way the drive to spend so many hours disappears very quickly.....
flip123 - the many horseshoes you sent out at the end of the last quest were not wasted! I kept thinking I wasn't going to make it, but the horseshoes kept coming and thanks to you I finally got the last (un)lucky hat I needed! Thanks so much for your effort!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Hey all, I'm done the quest now (but will wait to complete it until my gifts are no longer needed). Thanks for all the nets, and shears, but feel free to use the gifting space for your other neighbors! I'll keep firing out butterfly nets to everyone. Apologies if I'm sending and you don't need...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

When i said "keep bagging these items after you complete the quest" doesnt necessarily mean ask for them as gifts when you dont really need them, where others still need them. What i meant was, for example, instead of collecting launch ready items while the quest is still on, you can collect nets and shears by visiting other peoples' airports. I do that from time to time unless someone specifically is asking for fuel in their signatures; thats when i collect hanger barrels to meet his/her request. It works as a benefit for myslef too as i am continously flying to work on my stars.
Cheers!!!
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
When i said "keep bagging these items after you complete the quest" doesnt necessarily mean ask for them as gifts when you dont really need them, where others still need them. What i meant was, for example, instead of collecting launch ready items while the quest is still on, you can collect nets and shears by visiting other peoples' airports. I do that from time to time unless someone specifically is asking for fuel in their signatures; thats when i collect hanger barrels to meet his/her request. It works as a benefit for myslef too as i am continously flying to work on my stars.
Cheers!!!
Ramy
Rsorour, i have to admit, I can't remember you with gifing in the last days of the quest, but i have seen others for horseshoes after completion. I deleted their gift and concentrated on those who I thought or knew didn't finish. I am glad to read it helped at least two others

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Hello to all, only Portugal and Inconew need nets, and both acc can send shears and almost nobody need them, so i send with this 2 acc´s items that you need or passengers, and dont sent back this items to me , send to me (portugal and inconew) only nets please :)

Top Bottom