Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come (2017)

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Something new this time. I've got some collections assembled several times (flowers and running wild). The event screen shows 0/3 though. Previous events figured such cases out and updated the progress accordingly.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Something new this time. I've got some collections assembled several times (flowers and running wild). The event screen shows 0/3 though. Previous events figured such cases out and updated the progress accordingly.

I have the same issue. I gathered three extra bouquets during the Valentines event anticipating this. I "collected" them though as I am trying to level up. Years past, I wouldn't have collected them, and had I not this time, probably they would count towards the Spring event.

My only guess is that GI changed it so high level players don't pretty much automatically have half an event completed. So it might be a bug...or just a "balance" action by the developers.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I think that would be fair to players with lower level. Collecting 3 collection should not be too hard for higher level players and would put interest back to event (for those who completed it previously). And you need to "work" a little bit for the reward.

I think that would be fair to players with lower level. Collecting 3 collection should not be too hard for higher level players and would put interest back to event (for those who completed it previously). And you need to "work" a little bit for the reward.
No, not liking that at all! This was a hard event for me 2 years ago. The butterflies don't drop well, so to start from scratch is just plain mean of G!.

No, not liking that at all! This was a hard event for me 2 years ago. The butterflies don't drop well, so to start from scratch is just plain mean of G!.
It wasn't too bad for me, using spyglass as usual but did have lots of other bonuses active for flying alliance maps. Sometimes got three butterfly drops in one click, after one day I finished so I'd say even without bonuses most should be fine with a little patience.

It wasn't too bad for me, using spyglass as usual but did have lots of other bonuses active for flying alliance maps. Sometimes got three butterfly drops in one click, after one day I finished so I'd say even without bonuses most should be fine with a little patience.
Hopefully Windows users get the same time allowed as Android and IOS. Last time we only got 9 days, and for 5 of those days I only needed 1 butterfly to finish and it never came! :mad::mad::mad:

Not sure why everyone keeps saying fridays for windows the last 2 events started in the middle
of the week not friday.

Hopefully Windows users get the same time allowed as Android and IOS. Last time we only got 9 days, and for 5 of those days I only needed 1 butterfly to finish and it never came! :mad::mad::mad:

In the last event they actually gave us 2 more days than everyone else. Perhaps they have figured it is a good practice to use
a straight countdown and not a specific date and time for events ending.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Correction - population has reduced by 40. Maximum remains the same and no buildings have been sold/stored. Anyone else experienced this?

Not complaining at the moment mind you - just wondering if this is a bug or an item in my city has had it's population value reduced.

Steve
Apparently some people moved to other cities. :D

Top Bottom