Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Progress Thread

Hi everyone, I figured in here we could all post about new buildings, aircraft, runways, etc that we've done with our airport cities. Sort of tracking your progress and keeping updated.

I have 5 runways now, levels 1-5. It was hilarious - I managed to get an aircraft to land on each runway and took a snapshot of it. Also, finally cracked Seoul as a destination after picking up a star for lots of flights to Nice.

I need some advice.

I have 24 green cash and am level 35 now. I was thinking of buying more land with 20 green cash - it's not like I use the green cash for anything else. When I upgraded my control tower and town hall, I had all the items needed to complete the building already so I didn't need to spend green cash on those. Do you guys think that's a good idea - to spend 20 green cash on land expansion? I figure I can be near 20 green cash again in a month with the weekend codes anyway.

Also, I've got to upgrade the town hall (180k coins) and control tower (250k coins) - I'm thinking of upgrading the control tower first so I can reach 8 aircraft and then town hall. Thoughts?

I need some advice.

I have 24 green cash and am level 35 now. I was thinking of buying more land with 20 green cash - it's not like I use the green cash for anything else. When I upgraded my control tower and town hall, I had all the items needed to complete the building already so I didn't need to spend green cash on those. Do you guys think that's a good idea - to spend 20 green cash on land expansion? I figure I can be near 20 green cash again in a month with the weekend codes anyway.

Also, I've got to upgrade the town hall (180k coins) and control tower (250k coins) - I'm thinking of upgrading the control tower first so I can reach 8 aircraft and then town hall. Thoughts?

I advice to save those green cash,i think Game Insight must be bringing in a new mission in a few days,these cash would help a lot in that time.
If your current land is falling short for you and u need to expand at a strong necessity,its your call.

I never use cash for missions, though. Rockfest and Cinemania I managed to complete without spending a single green cash. I just don't want the money to go away in something useless - like the one time a pop up showed up unexpectedly and I ended up spending 26 green cash on some useless pack of items I didn't need.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Im stuck at my progress as for expanding my city for a while.

I just buyed expansion 10, and 11 costs green dollars...something i dont have so much.
All of my coins i earn now are useless, cause cant spend them on anthing anymore :-(

So now im waiting weekendcodes and every 8 hours im sending my flights to berlin, for the rest not doing much anymore.

why upgradingthe townhall if you dont have any problems with getting passengrs? i mean that you only have to wait to get passengers, so its seems to be better if you try to get more planes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I agree, which is why I am going to upgrade the control tower first. Already at 210k coins so hoping to have construction started by the end of the day. ;)

I think thats your best bet Lee and besides, you might need the cash to completely finish the new control tower.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
My progress now is getting the 3 stars for the white deltas and powerful deltas on the Lvl 21-30 flight tab.

Still need to upgrade to the 250K control tower, but I'll do that later. Right now I'm all about getting more catering facilities. Have five right now and I want to build four more for now, then I can work on the control tower.

Also need to upgrade to Lvl 5 Townhall, but as I'm currently at 100 people under the 480 max in my town, I'm not overly concerned about that at the moment though I have a funny feeling that once I start flying the jumbos I'll need to build more houses.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
My progress now is getting the 3 stars for the white deltas and powerful deltas on the Lvl 21-30 flight tab.

Still need to upgrade to the 250K control tower, but I'll do that later. Right now I'm all about getting more catering facilities. Have five right now and I want to build four more for now, then I can work on the control tower.

Also need to upgrade to Lvl 5 Townhall, but as I'm currently at 100 people under the 480 max in my town, I'm not overly concerned about that at the moment though I have a funny feeling that once I start flying the jumbos I'll need to build more houses.

u allready have 5 catering buildings, and u wanna build 4 more? i think thats not possible... 6 is the maximum i believe...

And indeed, i have 3 jumbo's flying to berlin now, and 2 blue delta's to antartica. u need plentyyyyy houses than :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I've seen airports that had more than 6 so I believe that there is no limit.

I'll have to decide what money-makers I'll have to get rid of and use that space for housing. What bldg do you recommend? The green multi-story seems to be the best but it takes 3x3.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
oh i never seen that before, i thought on all buildings was the 6 limit.

But why u need so much catering facilities? i did it with 3, and some friends who sended me meals every day

well for my passengers i have 6 manors (for the bag collection is the only who is missing) 6 house with pool, 3 green flats, 4 sidewings, 1 stone castle, 6 brown flats.

Thats is doing the trick good enough to fill 3 jumbo's en sometimes i fly away a blue delta.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I've ran out of meals a few times plus I have enough airport land, so might as well use it. I pretty much have the same as you except 4 castles but only one of the greenies.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ah yes thats a good reason to build more than!
Ive got 6 friends who is sending 2 meals a day, so its stacking up really good in my warehouse... Got now still 73 in stock.

But you got that green dollar bug right? to bad i missed that! :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
OK, so for shits and giggles I was looking through my warehouse inventory and I saw that I have one casket!?!?!?!? I have NO clue where it came from or what its for (sorta afraid to find out). All it says is that its an additional item required for collections. Collections of what?!?!?!

Anyone else have this in their warehouse???

I've never used green cash to complete a building yet, but I'm waiting for the control tower to be complete before expanding land (which will solely be dedicated to housing).

I've completed 3 stars for all white delta flights, green jet flights and the white aircraft before it. Need to get 3 stars for training flight :p and maybe 1 or 2 destinations for the twin propeller. I don't think I got all 3 stars for both Venice and Malta - how am I supposed to eventually fly to Berlin? Ugh.

I only have one catering facility - should I build another one or two? I'll be moving solely to powerful deltas and jumbo jets eventually. I only need to finish 3 stars for Moscow, New York, Paris and Seoul.

Top Bottom