Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Outer Limits -- New Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sent 35 flights to Sacremento, still short of getting the hydro greenhouse, this is a long exhausting quest! Not sure it's worth all the fuel and time?
greensmith, do I need more add radar for the next set of flights to Alexandria?
How is everyone else finding the quest?
Happy Helen Pakman
Here are the destinations and their requirements:
Sacramento: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 30 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Alexandria: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to javi for this information)
Miami: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 22-40-85 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Nagoya: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 20-39-79 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to nsari for this information)
Puerto Rico: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 27-55-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to nsari for this information)
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen Pakman
Here are the destinations and their requirements:
Sacramento: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 30 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Alexandria: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to javi for this information)
Miami: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 22-40-85 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Nagoya: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 20-39-79 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to nsari for this information)
Puerto Rico: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 27-55-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to nsari for this information)
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith

Thanks Tom

It's a long quest, guess I need another launch and plenty of spare wires!

Joined your launch, are you in a hurry?

Helen

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
One left, the star chart.
I was ready to send to send my planes to Nagoya, when the pyramid decide to spit a solar system.
Well It was really easy, I will keep the map for a second space needle and the fuel for Puerto rico. Hopefully I will get the map soon.
Interesting is that the same day the other pyramid drop a greenhouse, but without the building.
So in one single day, I get the same rewards than in 3 weeks of intensive flying.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello,
One left, the star chart.
I was ready to send to send my planes to Nagoya, when the pyramid decide to spit a solar system.
Well It was really easy, I will keep the map for a second space needle and the fuel for Puerto rico. Hopefully I will get the map soon.
Interesting is that the same day the other pyramid drop a greenhouse, but without the building.
So in one single day, I get the same rewards than in 3 weeks of intensive flying.
javi,
Good for you. I'm glad you were able to earn the Space Needle through your Aztec/Stonehenge/Temple drops. By the way, I just earned my third star from Miami but still no Nagoya maps. I'm lucky on the drops but not on the maps.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Well I am a map to Miami and a Starship short of what I need to complete this one but I've shot all my loads into space for the time being... will spend the weekend trying to top up on launch items.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
javi,
Good for you. I'm glad you were able to earn the Space Needle through your Aztec/Stonehenge/Temple drops. By the way, I just earned my third star from Miami but still no Nagoya maps. I'm lucky on the drops but not on the maps.
Cheers,
Tom
No I still need to go to porto rico to get the space needdle :(.
And tonight I got my fourth map to sacramento:mad:.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Finished:wtf:
Yesterday I got my last map for Puerto Rico, but I still needed 48 flights to get the last item: ursa mayor (including the help of the golden dice).
the distribution was: 1-3-5-6-7.
I used over 3000 fuel and have now only 300 left. I will need some time to recover for the anciant temple quest. Hopefully the fuel catalyst will be solved until I start.

Red Fox One, Long, Happy Helen, vakuu, Donclyde, nsari
Thank you for the fuel20, It was really needed and will continue to need it (y)

As I got a couple of launch items, I can help, in your launches.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi javi I'm glad to seeing that you received my gifts. You are one of the few of my neighbors which I can send gifts - I will do this regularly :)
Thank you vakuu, but now that you say that not many people get your presents, I have to say that I didn't get anythinig from you since a couple of days....
I don't complain, it is just as info, because this game is sometime not very reliable.
By the way, I send you today a cash counter and a bath towel.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I am just one drop away from finishing this collection :D Strange but all the drops have been courtesy my christmas tree and azetc pyramid :p

Hope my tree drops 'Ursa Major' so that my 'across the universe' collection is complete and with the quest :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm in the process of three-starring Alexandria. I've already three-starred Sacramento and Miami. One star for Puerto Rico. AND STILL NO MAPS TO NAGOYA! At least my Pyramids/Stonehenge/Temples dropped what I needed for the Space Needle. I had hoped that the Airship Store would at least sell a chest with three random maps ... but no. Maybe next time.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I'm in the process of three-starring Alexandria. I've already three-starred Sacramento and Miami. One star for Puerto Rico. AND STILL NO MAPS TO NAGOYA! At least my Pyramids/Stonehenge/Temples dropped what I needed for the Space Needle. I had hoped that the Airship Store would at least sell a chest with three random maps ... but no. Maybe next time.
Cheers,
Tom

did you get something special at the 3 strars?

Top Bottom