Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Outer Limits -- New Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My money is on Tom! greensmith :joyful:

Mrstepot,
Not sure if I would take that bet. Because you can't get a map unless you earn first place in a Prometheus launch ... and because my last launch was hijacked by a now ex-neighbor ... I've only flown once to Sacramento so far. I have, however, been lucky with collection drops from my Aztec Pyramid/Stonehenge/Ancient Greek Temple buildings so some holes have been filled in the five collections. But this is going to take a while.
I finally finished the Voyage, Voyage quest last night so I'm ready to spend all my time on this one.
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot,
Not sure if I would take that bet. Because you can't get a map unless you earn first place in a Prometheus launch ... and because my last launch was hijacked by a now ex-neighbor ... I've only flown once to Sacramento so far. I have, however, been lucky with collection drops from my Aztec Pyramid/Stonehenge/Ancient Greek Temple buildings so some holes have been filled in the five collections. But this is going to take a while.
I finally finished the Voyage, Voyage quest last night so I'm ready to spend all my time on this one.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith I still have to believe that I will see that Space Needle in your Airport City before anyone else's! :) Enjoy the challenge!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith I still have to believe that I will see that Space Needle in your Airport City before anyone else's! :) Enjoy the challenge!
Mrstepot,
LOL. Your confidence in me gives me hope. Based on my experiences of the past few days, I have a feeling my collectible drops will help more than any Prometheus maps.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Mrstepot,
Cheers,
Tom
As I have only 2Aztec and 1 stonehenge, I need a couple of launches more, probably at least 10 to get the 5 different maps.
But I am a bit surprised to hear about a launch "etiquette". I search on the guide, but haven't found anything. For me it is very exciting to have the risk that someone could take my first place. It is a challenge to be first with spending the less as possible. I took myself once the lead in a not created launch, but it was a launch stuck since a couple of hours; by chance nobody deletes me as neighbour.:)
But if in your case your neighbour appears and just took the first place, it is a little bit rude.
This new quest will expose the altruism of our neighbours :ROFLMAO:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Mrstepot,
Cheers,
Tom
As I have only 2Aztec and 1 stonehenge, I need a couple of launches more, probably at least 10 to get the 5 different maps.
But I am a bit surprised to hear about a launch "etiquette". I search on the guide, but haven't found anything. For me it is very exciting to have the risk that someone could take my first place. It is a challenge to be first with spending the less as possible. I took myself once the lead in a not created launch, but it was a launch stuck since a couple of hours; by chance nobody deletes me as neighbour.:)
But if in your case your neighbour appears and just took the first place, it is a little bit rude.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

javi,
When space flights first became available a number of months ago, good neighbors were cautious not to overtake someone else's launch. If the person had enough fuel to take first place, they should start their own launch, not join someone else's. Personally, I never got anything from a second or third place reward that helped my quest for Alien Legacies or Space Travel Monuments. So I started my own launches and if anyone wanted to join it, they were welcome. I was always quick to hit the 800 or 1000 fuel requirements for first place. After I gained the maximum of ten Alien Legacy and ten Space Travel Monument buildings, I didn't care about first place anymore and would join others to help them finish their launches. Then this new quest came along which demanded a first place finish and I began to go for the win again. When I started the launch in question, I tapped all the fuel, then waited to tap the higher level units ... but this neighbor somehow joined the launch and racked up 1000+ points before I could do anything. It was literally over in less than two minutes. I thought it was rude and since I have many really good neighbors I figured one less wouldn't matter. I'm very competitive when it comes to me against the game but not at all competitive when it comes to me against my neighbors. We're all in this together to help each other out.
By the way, please add Waverly huff (my main game) as a neighbor or let me know your friend code and I will add you!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Had to remove a neighbour of mine called Diablo (dont think they are on here) as he/she pumped in well over 500 points when less than 400 were needed to take first on my launch... this followed just a couple of hours after I had another launch on 1200 points alone when the GI server died and I lost the launch/points. So, over 2100 points used in less than 4 hours and all I have is a 2nd place to show for it *shakes fist in direction of Russia*

I'm not too worried as this is a long term mission and I'll be saving it until after I have given my beloved Stonehenge (I was born in Salisbury) my attention. Especially if Jets are needed for the maps.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
greensmith
I share your point of view even if I may have more understanding if somebody "steal" my first place. Once the same as Stabekk is reporting happen to me. I was sure to be first and was just waiting more help when suddenly a new arrivant put more point than needed for the finalizing the launch.
I was not aware of this possibility and get very angry, but it was a lesson learn. Now I calculate more during the launch. I find that these "rude" behaviors pour pepper in the launchs.

By the way, the aztecs drop me the starship :D. Now that it happens to me, I find it great.
With 2 items completed, the space needle seem reachable again, I will work on that;).

My code is ag8ce1p, your code seems not to be accepted. Thankyou , for your invitation, I still think that I will see this new building on your game before than in mine.

good luck
Javi

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmithBy the way, the aztecs drop me the starship :D. Now that it happens to me, I find it great. With 2 items completed, the space needle seem reachable again, I will work on that;).
My code is ag8ce1p, your code seems not to be accepted. Thankyou , for your invitation, I still think that I will see this new building on your game before than in mine.
good luck
Javi
javi,
Your code worked for me. Please accept my invitation. I'll be happy to be part of your neighborhood.
And congratulations on earning two of the five!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The bad news is that three launches dropped three maps to Sacramento. The good news is that I now have a Hydroponic Greenhouse, the reward for Sacramento flight drops:
image.jpg
It's a 2x2 building that requires a road and gives 90 coins every four hours.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Oh cool. I really wouldn't mind another 4-hour building.

And on the launches , I was a guy who did that to someone else's launch. I think that this parti half community is designed to aid one another...not compete. And now that I see the light, I'm perfectly supportive of that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I feel your pain. I also tried to a level 1 launch to see if you still get a map for first - waist of time/points, you don't!
Had to remove a neighbour of mine called Diablo (dont think they are on here) as he/she pumped in well over 500 points when less than 400 were needed to take first on my launch... this followed just a couple of hours after I had another launch on 1200 points alone when the GI server died and I lost the launch/points. So, over 2100 points used in less than 4 hours and all I have is a 2nd place to show for it *shakes fist in direction of Russia*

I'm not too worried as this is a long term mission and I'll be saving it until after I have given my beloved Stonehenge (I was born in Salisbury) my attention. Especially if Jets are needed for the maps.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Eagerly awaiting results of what does 'space needle' building gives :rolleyes: Since its a reward after completing 5 collection i am assuming it would be something good :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Duke Crooker's Airship Store just arrived. No maps for this quest available. Looks like the only way to get them is to come in first for a Prometheus launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Great news that everything is a Jet plane. So its a case of a saving up lots of maps and then in a gap between missions hit those locations. Fingers crossed the Space Needle adds 20 to population (y)

Top Bottom