Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The moment I lost a great deal of respect for GI.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
I too have been blame for time travel cheaters. Starting to lose interest in this game. Just contact them now. Will see what happen next?
Disappointed. Day light saving in Australia was on 5/4/2015.. Just went there for holiday and now they accuse me of cheating LoL

Hi guys, maybe you have recognized my activity recently dropped down and the great deal of my motivation is out due to the anti-support approach of GI. I am changing jobs and I have to return my old phone to the employer and I asked GI to shift my game to my private one, which I have used to play my support game. Let me highlight I have sent out a very kind request with all the details they request (old game, new game name, carriers, payments, etc..). After long ping-pong of emails (I replied everytime immidiately and got another question in the best case after 24h), I have got today a message that my case will be again investigated on their side and they will come back to me latest 5 working days from now. Is it so hard to understand I do not want to play any longer the support game as I give a green light to the main game? To be honest I lost a faith a long time ago, but I am shocked the support quality is getting even worse than it was before. Wish you all good luck to prevent any potential request to GI support. I hope I will get my main game shifted to the private device and I will be able to further enjoy the great community of players. Cheers

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Pavolko_Gun ,

Usually when someone wants to transfer a game is to a newly play game.
Maybe they are afraid they are to blame if they transfer your main game to your blooming support game.
If you are willing to my logic the speedest thing is to delete your support game and play the newly install game then ask for transfer code.
I thought this is the procedure in any case. Last year, when i changed the phone, i did that. Start to play on new phone till ( i am guessing ) level 5, then i sent a ticket to GI support with necessary data. Next day, they sent me a code, and voila - old game back on new phone.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I backed up my game , started a new game on level 1 on the new phone, transferred the back up to my new phone, et voila , back in business just like before.

Hi, guys, thanks a lot for your support. I am still waiting. Probably it was my mistake taht I did not delete the support game, maybe there is something else there. Just I want to move from Galaxy S3 to S4, so it should not be a huge deal. I will keep you informed. I have a backup on cloud, in the worst case I will purchase a hellium licence and get it from there. Cheers

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I've also had a similar problem last year during the update to WP 8.1, I managed to recover something of my progress through the intervention of the GI. On that occasion, after the update I did not notice that the date and time were not correct and so 'I got the game locked and have been suspected of traveling time. In more 'than one occasion I have found that there are dishonest players that use tricks like time traveling, I would propose to protect all honest players, a dedicated thread where to report these dishonest players.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've also had a similar problem last year during the update to WP 8.1, I managed to recover something of my progress through the intervention of the GI. On that occasion, after the update I did not notice that the date and time were not correct and so 'I got the game locked and have been suspected of traveling time. In more 'than one occasion I have found that there are dishonest players that use tricks like time traveling, I would propose to protect all honest players, a dedicated thread where to report these dishonest players.
@Ispmark
The challenge is that we players don't know if another player is time traveling or hacking the game. Only GI knows that. The obvious cheats -- like someone who goes from 11 flights to Shanghai to 111 in one day to win the weekly contest -- are found out fairly quickly.
Unfortunately, our only option is to trust that GI will restore the games of those honest players and banish the games of the dishonest ones.
Cheers,
Tom

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Ispmark
The challenge is that we players don't know if another player is time traveling or hacking the game. Only GI knows that. The obvious cheats -- like someone who goes from 11 flights to Shanghai to 111 in one day to win the weekly contest -- are found out fairly quickly.
Unfortunately, our only option is to trust that GI will restore the games of those honest players and banish the games of the dishonest ones.
Cheers,
Tom
I reported to the GI more 'than one occasion suspicious situations but are not taken into account. I think that those who often uses these tricks is banned automatic from the game: the players unfair that I found I did not have them more 'seen in the top 100 weekly. I still agree with you. I play fairly and I'm proud of it
Ciao ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Ispmark
Cheers,
Tom
I agree with that. But even if that happened, seems GI is not interesting for some users that are really doing this.
I had some tents of flights on my second game to Houston last week. But on Thursday, there was "hghg" user that just pooped with 30 flight more then me, from nowhere. Then anothertwo users, with a bit of "normal" name, but anyway. I was 4th and left without any gold token. Of course, i do not want to bother with that too much. Will open a ticket and explain plus attach a picture, but who knows...

Yes, it is unfair, but even more unfair to those honest players, who just playing AC and suddenly they are accused of cheating, game is blocked, tokens gone,... Then ping-pong with GI support... :blackeye::censored:

I play fairly and I'm proud of it
Ciao ;)

So do I and let me highlight that using the right combination of alarm clock, family ticket and if you have around 30-50k fuel stored in barrels you could make around 90-110 flights in 3 hours to any destination, so I am more careful now to call anyone cheater.

The great news is I have got a new code, so I am already on the private phone and I will continue to play. As a cons I lost my support account. Sorry guys for any inconvenience, but you could delete my support account now as it is not possible to restore it.

And let me thanks to GI for support, after original issues it went smooth, but I cross my fingers I do not need to use the support again.

Last edited:

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
The key of this game is neighbors, "neighboring" is VERY difficult, since there is no social interaction in iOS and Android. There is more than a way to achieve goals, and like said above, if enough fuel and alarm clocks, you can score hundreds of flights in minutes to anywhere. An example from my side, i did 170 flight to Sacramento ( not shown on the board, because special destination) in less than 2 hours, the only "slowdown" was on broken planes, even though using a golden wrench as well. All for what ? a QL of course !! is it cheaper to do so than to buy it ? at the end it is, because i got 4 QL at the end, and still the potential for a fifth one, should a Sacramento Map shows up one more time.
What bugs me truly is the "odds" on collecting things. EVERYBODY has one item that seems impossible to collect, ALWAYS, one out of five has a VERY low probability to end up in the collection. On this particular case, i needed only about 60 flights into Miami, Nagoya, etc to complete the collection, but within this collection ALWAYS ONE item is hard to get. If GI could spread the odds more evenly, it would be great.
NOw, at first ( without a lot of "key neighbors", i was unable to score in the top 10 of launches, now it is really achievable to be in the top 10, without spending too much. But QL parties are insane, with a flight every minute or so, no cheat here, just a lot of participants, and a lot of QL.
And if i continue to play this game, it is just for this. The rest became outrageously and utterly disrespectful and costly, and this comes from the economics linked behind the game, the lack of customer respect, and the price structure of the in-app purchases.
To be honest, i'am switching to Clash of Clans; ( different, but the same); just because rewards and social integration is much better organized. GI will not have my REAL money anymore, since i was , and still am treated like a potential cheater throughout instead of a REAL customer.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
@Dracocraft26 - Well Said.

For me, these past two "events" have taken away most of my desire to play the game and I will certainly not be putting more of my hard earned "real" money into the game given the way G! treats its players.

My wife (casual player) and I both play on the Win 8.1 platform and she sent planes non stop during the Saint Patricks day quest and ended up not completing with the following distribution of items

Screenshot (7).png

Then, with the Easter event, neither of us were able to complete due to not receiving any items from our farmers markets. In my case, I clicked on both my own and neighbors markets for a total that was easily over 700 times for a grand total of 8 items and not one Organic Menu collection completed?

I mean, making the quest difficult is one thing but a drop rate of 1 item per 100 clicks is ridiculous...

20150416_Easter_Event.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

@Dave
What i don't get is the time travellers and cheating thing only pops up on items you have in storage, but if you have to spend greenies and or coins, I never got any warning.
Also doing a solo flight; kind of redundant that i'm lol cheating on myself, isn't it?
I too have had my share of e-mails and complaints with GI support.
Funny how although you as a player know the problem is not resolved, they consider it to be so.

Top Bottom