Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Alliance you have been waiting for wants you . . .

Thats right - we want you. Our alliance is laid back and relaxed, and no pressure. We're all advanced enough that we don't need to be in top 50, especially since regular dice are basically useless now, and just aim for an alliance map or 2 coming in weekly. We are happy getting 10% or 30% in our alliance missions to help our lower level players, and are a supportive and friendly group. What we do want are active players as we need to be top 100 in passenger numbers to get the maps, so as long as you fly regularly, whether alliance destinations or generally, we are your alliance.

Current members:- myself (@ItsRalphy) @A Robbie Airport, @Jon Allen, @KingKong, @OneGoldenHeart (OGH), @PoorOldJim (POJ), @Rainer, @Robert, @yenta613, @Julie payne, @PLMerry, @deepgreensea, @hzdjj, @Martin L. @Bungay Bill, @Lev @uk_crunch, and @lex53719

Want to join us? Just send me a message or reply to this post, you would be welcomed.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036b1ckhp
Hi would like to join your alliance I am in an alliance of (8) and only 3of us are doing the work.I play daily 7 days a week 8 if I could.
my friend code is 036b1ckhp.
Happy Flying.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036b1ckhp
Thats right - we want you. Our alliance is laid back and relaxed, and no pressure. We're all advanced enough that we don't need to be in top 50, especially since regular dice are basically useless now, and just aim for an alliance map or 2 coming in weekly. We are happy getting 10% or 30% in our alliance missions to help our lower level players, and are a supportive and friendly group. What we do want are active players as we need to be top 100 in passenger numbers to get the maps, so as long as you fly regularly, whether alliance destinations or generally, we are your alliance.

Current members:- myself (@ItsRalphy) @A Robbie Airport, @Jon Allen, @KingKong, @OneGoldenHeart (OGH), @PoorOldJim (POJ), @Rainer, @Robert, @yenta613, @Julie payne, @PLMerry, @deepgreensea, @hzdjj, @Martin L. @Bungay Bill, @Lev @uk_crunch, and @lex53719

Want to join us? Just send me a message or reply to this post, you would be welcomed.
Hi not sure if you have received my request to join your alliance,I play daily 7days a week 8 if I could am in an alliance at the moment group of 8 pilots but only 3 of us really contributing.Am looking to find another alliance where we can all benefit from helping each other.
Happy Flying.

Hi not sure if you have received my request to join your alliance,I play daily 7days a week 8 if I could am in an alliance at the moment group of 8 pilots but only 3 of us really contributing.Am looking to find another alliance where we can all benefit from helping each other.
Happy Flying.
Hello - and welcome to this forum, its a great place for everything Airport City.

We would love to welcome you to our alliance. So, I am sending you an invite from my own game if you can accept. Next, once we get past the weekly alliance flights changeover, I will remove the player you are replacing (they have asked to leave as they are stepping out of the game for a while) and invite you to the alliance.

Look forward to having you with us.
ok.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036b1ckhp
Hello - and welcome to this forum, its a great place for everything Airport City.

We would love to welcome you to our alliance. So, I am sending you an invite from my own game if you can accept. Next, once we get past the weekly alliance flights changeover, I will remove the player you are replacing (they have asked to leave as they are stepping out of the game for a while) and invite you to the alliance.

Look forward to having you with us.
View attachment 44880
Hi Ralphy thank you so much for the offer to join your alliance but another alliance has grabbed me for their group, so have signed up with them.sorry
Happy Flying.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042lqqdza
Username
Emaaa
I'm active 8n the game, looking for an alliance with active players

If you are, please sign me in

Or

How do I join?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro

Hi , im also in the market for a new alliance, is there any minimum level that i need to be?

So, we are
I'm active 8n the game, looking for an alliance with active players

If you are, please sign me in

Or

How do I join?
So, now we are connected and I will send you an alliance invite as soon as the game allows me to! - just checking you are not in any alliance at the moment? - if so you need to resign from it first. :):)

Hi , im also in the market for a new alliance, is there any minimum level that i need to be?
No, no minimum. In our alliance, all we ask is that you are an active player flying daily so that you contribute to our passenger numbers, nothing more.

Thats perfect! I play every day! How can i join?
ok, leave with me - we need the following steps:-
1) I invite you to connect with my game
2) you accept and we are connected
3) I can then add you to the alliance and end you an invite
4) you accept and are in
5) I add you to the alliance chat group within the forum and you can meet the other 19 members

Simple - I will start with step 1 now
ok.jpg

Top Bottom