Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 100 Item Limit - Dave's Rant.

So what happens if I send you a gift you already have 100 of? Do you just not collect it? If you try to collect it do you lose it? Do you just stockpile the items in your list of gifts received until you can use it? If so, what is the difference of having the items in your unopened gifts as opposed to your warehouse?
it stays in the giftsection because if i collect it and i have more than 100 it will be lost

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
it stays in the giftsection because if i collect it and i have more than 100 it will be lost

@mo elbo , did you talk to anyone besides lazy Mary? I would definitely try again to see if you can reach Valery or Katherine, both have gone that extra step for me. Sadly not for your reason tho. It wouldn't hurt to try again, would it? Keep trying until you get someone besides Mary!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Adding, Mary must be related to someone to still have her job. :eek: I have complained about her to no end. :eek::eek: Even Vallery knows, she said to make sure you put in a review for her! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
The less people still pay real money for the game, the higher the chances that their management will overcome their pride and admit that they paid the developers in vain to implement changes that will ruin the game and now have to pay them again to take them out. Of course they'll never admit that openly but hopefully there will at least be an official note promising that there will never ever be a limit to 100 again.

I will NEVER buy anything in this game ever again, because I just don't trust them - losing trust is the worst thing any person or company can do.

I shall try one of those games suggested earlier by GiftXchange called Sniperfury and Township

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
I have very simple proposition regarding limit. I think that main reason why GI decided that is that via personal back up you can do things that gives you unfair advantage towards other players (I'd not go into those details but majority here knows what I'm talking about). I personally don't care if someone use "other" method to gain some advantage.
My simple proposition is that limit should not be applied to anyone who need to do official backup via GI. If your game crashes or you need transfer, raise the ticket and GI should help you - in those cases there should be no limit (I know that it would take much longer then usual backup from your private backup folder). In other cases you get limit as a penalty for not using official method.
100 limit has nothing to do to avoid ones using back up.
100 limit even worst for us as harder to finish the tasks, but for them easier.

Fly 350 flight to Guadalajara, nightmare for us.
For them, with 50 VR in warehouse, they just restore the game 7 times, not even 1 hour will be done.
And playinh with back up is safe online, the system not block us.

I dont understand what balance they bring to us.
Well, no need to comment anymore, just quit the game.
Trust me, the addictiveness, when you start another game, you will forget all about AC.
The key is to start........
So if you are afraid to move to other game, I tell you dont.
Just start it, the game will lead you to the same feeling.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
I've now stopped visiting neighbours completely.
Only sending gifts, few flights randomly & doing only one lunar launch per day. Not participating in any QL party.

As objection to the 100items limit i will no longer spend real money on AC
this way is to show my objection and malcontent of these unfair rules being implemented without any previouce warning .
this is the only way because money is the only thing they care about . And iam sure as hell not giving them any more.
follow my example if you feel the same way ;)

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
As objection to the 100items limit i will no longer spend real money on AC
this way is to show my objection and malcontent of these unfair rules being implemented without any previouce warning .
this is the only way because money is the only thing they care about . And iam sure as hell not giving them any more.
follow my example if you feel the same way ;)
Follow the crowd :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
But in the long run, it will save you from a lot of headaches and frustrations. I don't regret my decision of yesterday.
There is a new thread to discuss possible alternatives to AC:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/simcity-build-it.17191/
Be hopeful, Yeah Sometimes it's a lot of frustration and I completely understand that this 100 Limit is not the best thing for you and for every Fair Player.
However I will continue playing AC and reason is that I have played a lot of games(Sim City included) but I just never enjoyed any game like AC.

I found something that is a bit similar to AC and still different.
One big advantage of it is that it offers in game chat, so you can discuss with your friends what to gift them and such.

I wrote about my first experiences with "Virtual City Playground" here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/virtual-city-playground.17196/
i know this game i played it till the max level it was verrygood but after achieving all goals that's you loose intrest no extra levels added ore no update G5 dus not invest more in those games

I found something that is a bit similar to AC and still different.
One big advantage of it is that it offers in game chat, so you can discuss with your friends what to gift them and such.

I wrote about my first experiences with "Virtual City Playground" here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/virtual-city-playground.17196/
i know this game i played it till the max level it was verrygood but after achieving all goals that's you loose intrest no extra levels added ore no update G5 dus not invest more in those games

K

kev2

I sent a ticket explaining the effects and malfunction comming with the 100 items limit .
This was Mary's respons :mad:
thank god she 's not the only one to contact in support

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Jun 4, 18:52 MSK

Dear Kevin,

I completely understand your feelings in this case but don't worry!
Such amount of items is quite enough. You will be able to save other items after you spend existing ones. There are no cases where you should use items in a large amount at once.

Feel free to reach me back if you have any questions!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I sent a ticket explaining the effects and malfunction comming with the 100 items limit .
This was Mary's respons :mad:
thank god she 's not the only one to contact in support

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Jun 4, 18:52 MSK

Dear Kevin,

I completely understand your feelings in this case but don't worry!
Such amount of items is quite enough. You will be able to save other items after you spend existing ones. There are no cases where you should use items in a large amount at once.

Feel free to reach me back if you have any questions!

Does she understand about Alliance missions, you can easily go through the limit in a two period with ease. Trying to play alliance missions and replenish items through other flights is almost impossible unless gifting is just made up of needed item.

Which we know is very difficult as the 3 tasks are divided over a wide variety of destinations some of which were just created for the missions.

Does she understand about Alliance missions, you can easily go through the limit in a two period with ease. Trying to play alliance missions and replenish items through other flights is almost impossible unless gifting is just made up of needed item.

Which we know is very difficult as the 3 tasks are divided over a wide variety of destinations some of which were just created for the missions.
I just explaned about gifts.launchchests.and some more items that once received we are not able to collect ..
Till we reduce some off the thousands of items we have in stock acumulated over the years and thru productionbuildings.
And to do this we would be forced to replay (re-fly) destenations we allready did 3star months ago how could we otherwise spend for example 1455 flightcatering
And i told her that for high level players(with big stockpiles this limit makes it impossible to play because the great loss of those well urned (baught) rescourses.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I just explaned about gifts.launchchests.and some more items that once received we are not able to collect ..
Till we reduce some off the thousands of items we have in stock acumulated over the years and thru productionbuildings.
And to do this we would be forced to replay (re-fly) destenations we allready did 3star months ago how could we otherwise spend for example 1455 flightcatering
And i told her that for high level players(with big stockpiles this limit makes it impossible to play because the great loss of those well urned (baught) rescourses.
Be persistent and don't give up.

Top Bottom