Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
finally completed today the event.. the drop rates of the flights were really heavy without any spyglass.. but finally i had a much better drop rate on flights to chicago then to LA (i got zero drops from LA).
Yes this event was made to give a different experience to everyone. One destination may work for some, but another destination may work better for others. I hope future events are like this; they give every player a fighting chance.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
really? i always had my favourite flights but i dont get any feel to have a higher risk of weather events :)
That was just an exaggeration from when weather effects were first introduced. It appeared that when you favored a flight, bad weather would show up constantly. Since then, that hasn't been the case at all

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
Yes this event was made to give a different experience to everyone. One destination may work for some, but another destination may work better for others. I hope future events are like this; they give every player a fighting chance.
hopefully yes! you need to find your destination with the best drop rate. but you also need to have that plane, otherwise you will be running in problems. especially the lower accounts

Harro

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04trwswa
Username
Banrhum airport
I made it. Thanks for the gift.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-30-09-47-04.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-30-09-47-04.png