Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

thank you everyone

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Hello, everyone.

I'm new here, but I've been reading the forum for a while. I am always amazed by the wealth of information available here. It's really helped and informed my game.

My strategy at the moment seems to be to collect the coins needed for Town Hall upgrade, MC3 & Red LaunchPad and build up launch resources. Meanwhile I tend to join in on Green & Blue launches in 2nd-3rd place to get some tokens to build a Grand Hotel so I can stop upgrading my Town Hall.

A huge thank you to everyone who's made this forum so useful and friendly. I only hope I may be able to contribute in the future.

I play almost every day. I try to return all gifts received same or next day. Always very happy to contribute to public launches.

I'm also looking for friends with multiple planetariums and training centers so I can build up RED prep resources while I'm waiting for the MC3 to be built. I know about the thread on this subject - will try to PM people as soon as. Please, feel free to add me if you have friends spaces available.

Thanks!
Andy

Top Bottom