Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Terrible Bug deletes Planes [or actually doesn't, look in your warehouse]

RedZ

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049HGG0E4
Username
Red Z
Hello everyone,

this is a PSA about a terrible bug I just encountered. When I wanted to complete the daily flight at the weather station, to Nice specifically, it deducted both passengers and fuel but didn't actually send out the plane. I didn't notice at first and clicked again and again until all my fuel was gone. Weird.
I look over to my stands - the Raven, with Superfast Livery nonetheless, is gone. It's not in flight, it's not on any stand, it's not in repair, not in reserve, it's just gone. As if it was never there at all.

So yeah, be careful with the Weather Station right now. I'm not exactly sure how to reproduce the bug or how rarely it happens but I'd say avoid it for now. I contacted GI support about it, will see what they'll say.

UPDATE:
So it turns out, it just dumps the plane into your warehouse (the box symbol next to the shopping cart). Not as bad, but I guess you can still drain all your fuel with it and get a slight panic attack.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

this is a PSA about a terrible bug I just encountered. When I wanted to complete the daily flight at the weather station, to Nice specifically, it deducted both passengers and fuel but didn't actually send out the plane. I didn't notice at first and clicked again and again until all my fuel was gone. Weird.
I look over to my stands - the Raven, with Superfast Livery nonetheless, is gone. It's not in flight, it's not on any stand, it's not in repair, not in reserve, it's just gone. As if it was never there at all.

So yeah, be careful with the Weather Station right now. I'm not exactly sure how to reproduce the bug or how rarely it happens but I'd say avoid it for now. I contacted GI support about it, will see what they'll say.
Missing something (planes, items ...etc) its happen to me and i contact Gi and they fix it for me and return some of that items is missing and still they are working on it it will take sometimes but dont worry in the end they will help you.

Hello everyone,

Just a final check: look also in the warehouse, second tab (as shown below). Sometimes planes are placed there, for no apparent reason

1646157712572.png

RedZ

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049HGG0E4
Username
Red Z
Just a final check: look also in the warehouse, second tab (as shown below). Sometimes planes are placed there, for no apparent reason

View attachment 63325
Oh my god... Thank you soooo much! It's right there, amidst a dozen fighter jets, sleights and planes of hearts!
I've literally never had that happen to me before and I've been playing for years at this point. Thank you so much for pointing that out.
So it seems the bug isn't as bad as I initially said it was, plane is still there but I guess you can still drain the entirety of your fuel with it.

Top Bottom