1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Sync between devices?

Discussion in 'Forum News & Information' started by jmsammons415, 8 October 2018.

1. jmsammons415

jmsammons415 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPad, iPhone
    03uacbl8
    jms items needed
    I downloaded to my iPad the other day as it’s much better than playing on the iPhone and now I’m wondering if sync is available? Thx in advance for the help.

2. A real sync will not be possible afaik.
    But you should be able to transfer your game with the help from GI, and your old friend-code.

3. jmsammons415

iPad, iPhone
    03uacbl8
    jms items needed
    Thank you. Ok I think I’m going to be stuck on the phone then cause its easier to take that out at work and keep my planes in the air! Thanks for the help.

4. if you get a new game center id you can play a separate game on your ipad
    (don't play AC in both devices with the same id, you can get unpleasant surprises)

jmsammons415 likes this.
  5. jmsammons415

iPad, iPhone
    03uacbl8
    jms items needed
    I think I'm going to do another blue launch tonight if anybody is interested in jumping on board. My visits to all of your cities have provided me with good resources for launches for the next few days!