Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Support accounts?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I see in people's sigs here references to support accounts. What does that mean? What do you do with them? Do you need to have two different devices, for example an iPad and a separate Android phone, to have more than one account?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I see in people's sigs here references to support accounts. What does that mean? What do you do with them? Do you need to have two different devices, for example an iPad and a separate Android phone, to have more than one account?

support devices are completely different games and identies but can in some cases be played on the same device.

Ipad and iphone users use have the ability to have multip[le games by Gi and airport city are starting to eliminate that ability.

windows pc can have multple accounts but they need to create separate identities on their pc.

I am not currently aware of the status of andrios phones.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
For Android, if you are on 4.2 or higher, you can have multiple user accounts. Each account is independent so you can have multiple games on one device.

Support games are different games maintained by a player. They can have various reasons but mainly to send additional gifts, such as fuel, to your main game and 19 other people.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
support devices are completely different games and identies but can in some cases be played on the same device.

Ipad and iphone users use have the ability to have multip[le games by Gi and airport city are starting to eliminate that ability.

windows pc can have multple accounts but they need to create separate identities on their pc.

I am not currently aware of the status of andrios phones.
can we play 2 account from ıphone ? do ı u know how?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Support accounts on windows-10 are created easely by using differend useraccounts on each user account you can have a seperate Airportcity game
On the windows platform you also can instal a android emulator , this means that on 1 windows pc you can use three user accounts and on each useraccount you can instal a android emulator this meaning you have 6 differend games on 1 pc .
the only downside with so many games and emulators you need a powerfull pc (laptop) so it can operate effeciently 6gig ram ore more

Support accounts on windows-10 are created easely by using differend useraccounts on each user account you can have a seperate Airportcity game
On the windows platform you also can instal a android emulator , this means that on 1 windows pc you can use three user accounts and on each useraccount you can instal a android emulator this meaning you have 6 differend games on 1 pc .
the only downside with so many games and emulators you need a powerfull pc (laptop) so it can operate effeciently 6gig ram ore more
And, of course, if you want to get REALLY crazy, you can use Nox Multi-Drive android emulator, and have as many games as you have google accounts, all without having to change to a different windows user account. And on a good note, it's easy to root Nox, so you can make regular backups instead of depending on google or GI if your game crashes.

And, of course, if you want to get REALLY crazy, you can use Nox Multi-Drive android emulator, and have as many games as you have google accounts, all without having to change to a different windows user account. And on a good note, it's easy to root Nox, so you can make regular backups instead of depending on google or GI if your game crashes.
Gues witch emulators iam using :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At the moment 5 accounts is more than i can handle so no need for more
3 windows games
1 android emulator game on windows platform
1android game
I won't admit to how many games I used to have! Entirely too many, which caused me a major burnout. I'm happy with my main game, a fuel game for my alliance, and a couple of "tinker toys".:D:D:D Of course, never say never, I have backups of all my old games. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Top Bottom