Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Support Account

Is it a shame not to know?
Is it embarrassing to ask?
Aren't we here to learn what we don't know?
Why did it bother you?
It’s none of those things. It is a little lazy when the information has been covered many times. There’s a search function just for that. If you have no luck there, by all means, ask away.

Here’s what GI says: Violation of Game Policy includes...“create any User account by automated means or false pretenses, create more than one account per device, or use any other User account(s) for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban;”

You can read the rest here... https://www.game-insight.com/en/site/terms

Last edited:

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
It’s none of those things. It is a little lazy when the information has been covered many times. There’s a search function just for that. If you have no luck there, by all means, ask away.

Here’s what GI says: Violation of Game Policy includes...“create any User account by automated means or false pretenses, create more than one account per device, or use any other User account(s) for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban;”

You can read the rest here... https://www.game-insight.com/en/site/terms
First of all, thank you for informing.
As a player with 1200 stars, it is obvious that you are an older and more experienced player than me.
Again, as you will know better than me, most players have a support account or at least one account in the fuel chain.
I do not think that the game company, which has no objection to all this, will object to me opening a support account.which if this is a mistake I will bear the punishment.
I was already doing research on this. I think asking questions is a research method.
The only thing I wanted to ask is "how can I do this?"
I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Best regards.
happy flights.

First of all, thank you for informing.
As a player with 1200 stars, it is obvious that you are an older and more experienced player than me.
Again, as you will know better than me, most players have a support account or at least one account in the fuel chain.
I do not think that the game company, which has no objection to all this, will object to me opening a support account.which if this is a mistake I will bear the punishment.
I was already doing research on this. I think asking questions is a research method.
The only thing I wanted to ask is "how can I do this?"
I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Best regards.
happy flights.
You really have to get another device, whether android or windows. No way to get another game on the same iOS device.

Top Bottom