Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday September 11, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
THX for the gifts and reconnections! Still only 23 active neighbinstead of 207.
These were sent:
@Bertje Earplugs
@Brodyaga Spare Propeller
@DalePorter46 Router
@david smith 2 Packing Machine - Gamerader Router

@GamingSwiftie Osc. Beacon
@gbswales Osc. Beacon
@hoi-(itemneeded) All Inclusive Bracelet
@Jaume Flight Catering
@Marve Osc. Beacon - would like to have the 2nd game also in my list back
@mo elbo Boring Machine
@Mouse Navigation Module
@Stella 748 Fuel Hose

@Tamic Osc. Beacon
@Ty Gigamon Earplugs

From the support game:
@hoi-(itemneeded) Fuel Catalyst
@Xilikon Landing Lamp

Still missing:
@b_laksh
@cats are awesome
@Gt city
@macfaro
@Meagansoroka
@Pakman

Have a nice day

Stella 748

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akz73nv
Username
Stella 748
Thanks for all gifts. :)

@suzy - thanks for crucibles, I've got all I need now, thanks. Can you send me any furniture factory items, please? I'm not on that level yet, but I can see there are a lot of items to gather! Would you prefer Fuel20 in return or a mixture of items? I'll be able to send Edge Banding Machines, next level.

@IvanM - have you received Flight Catering from me? I have 2 of your games connected at level 67 and I want to make sure I'm gifting to the right one.

Last edited:

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM

@suzy - thanks for crucibles, I've got all I need now, thanks. Can you send me any furniture factory items, please? I'm not on that level yet, but I can see there are a lot of items to gather! Would you prefer Fuel20 in return or a mixture of items? I'll be able to send Edge Banding Machines, next level.

@IvanM - have you received Flight Catering from me? I have 2 of your games connected at level 67 and I want to make sure I'm gifting to the right one.
Yes got it, THX

suzy

350+ Star Club

No problem, I'll send you items for the furniture factory starting tomorrow !
Fuel 20 is always nice to receive, thank you !

Hi Everyone, been away for the last week. I will be trying to catch up with gifting over the next couple of days. I have over 100 gifts to accept.

Cheers for all the gifts. Also updated profile as now get lvl 61 items to gift

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I have sent out gifts today. My signature has not been updated. Please continue to send me Flight Catering.

@Jgm85 Flight Catering
@Bali Hi Flight Catering & Navigation Module
@belledohna Fuel Supply
@javi Oscillating Beacon
@Long Earplugs
@Nina Fuel Supply
@Rizzi87 Flight Catering

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item in the future.
2) You are on the above list, but are not receiving my gifts or received something other than what I listed for you.
3) You have not updated, but are not on the above list. (Please send a neighbor request if we are not already neighbors.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom