Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday July 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Both of my games are not updated.

@sja65: sent you Gyroscope.
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@Bruno237: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi, sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@Sky Elf: sent you Spare Wire.
@javi: sent you Oscillating Beacon.

@DalePorter46: Neither of my 2 games received your neighbor request. If you already updated, both of my games are not updated yet, so you probably cannot send neighbor request to me at this time, we can try again later once everybody is updated to a stable version.

I did receive a neighbor request from in-game name "AFB" on both of my games, if you are from this forum, please identify yourself as I don't accept random neighbor request.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have updated my signature after update on my iOS games:D:D
Many changes?:LOL::LOL:
I have also deleted my can return items on these games as they will have changed, sorry!!

If you need anything just let me know and i will see what i can do, PM me:);):D(y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Thanks to @Wabbitgirl for sending me Machine Oil & Fire Extinguishers from her support accounts.

Since I only have a handful of people I can send gifts to, it's probably easier to just start giving gifts to all of them every day. If you are my neighbor, have not updated and did not receive a gift from me, drop me a note, tag me in a post or send me a gift to let me know to add you to my list. If you have not updated and are not my neighbor, but would like to be, send me a neighbor request and drop me a note or tag me in a post to let me know to accept the request and add you to my list.

@Kamikaze Fuel
@Long Earplugs.
@Rizzi87 Flight Catering
@Wabbitgirl Fuel & Lollipops
@zenmie Fuel

Last edited:
I have updated my signature after update on my iOS games:D:D
Many changes?:LOL::LOL:
I have also deleted my can return items on these games as they will have changed, sorry!!

If you need anything just let me know and i will see what i can do, PM me:);):D(y)
sent invite from david smith(android)

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
Thanks for the gifts!

@DalePorter46: I can return (only return) headsets and parking meters. So if you want you can send me what you have and I will return it :)

@IvanM: Sorry, forgot that I had already sent you a gift and accepted the headset (hate that with the update the gifts just dissapear after you accept them). If you want me to return the headset send it again after the time resets and I will return it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom