Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday August 9th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Ledwyn: when you tag people, make sure you add "@" in front of their forum names, otherwise they would not be notified. I have accepted your friend request to my main game, make sure you add my second game as well.

@Bali Hi: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Wireless Compass.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering.
@TSharper: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@suzy: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Martyno: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@lfcawc: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Navigation Module.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), send you Fuel (20).
@Az1: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Away for few days not sure about the wifi, will return all gifts next weekend.

HH2 needs one Floorwasher please, also blankets, altitude indicators, many thanks in advance

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ledwyn
Username
Ledwyn
My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Ledwyn: when you tag people, make sure you add "@" in front of their forum names, otherwise they would not be notified. I have accepted your friend request to my main game, make sure you add my second game as well.

@Long Thanks for the tip. I have added your second account.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avsjthv
Username
MasterPilot
Hi guys,
Since yesterday, i requested to send me a gift of Server Rack. But unfortunately, no one respond.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Android game.

Device
  1. Android
Hi guys,
Since yesterday, i requested to send me a gift of Server Rack. But unfortunately, no one respond.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Android game.
I responded by like your post. But I have no invitations from you in my both games.

Btw, you cant enter a society and hope everyone will accept you. You have to gain trust. There are many kind of people here.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone, I'm back from my trip and now it will take me days to catch up with all the very generous people who sent gifts while I was traveling. I'm truly grateful. All gifts below are based on what is in your signatures.

@Sambhav Jain - fuel hose
@Andy Brodd - wireless compass
@Mrstepot - gyroscope
@ARFFgal - deicer
@Deetee04 - earplugs
@Gt city - fuel catalyst
@Gt city 3 - spare propeller
@Jon123456 - fuel hose
marcus4499 - fuel hose
@Mario's Dad - flight catering
marios+888 - returned gift
@Pakman 2 - navigation module
@Pakman 8 - navigation module
@PJW - spare propeller
@spearman78 - 3D printer
@suzy - powerful radio transmitter
@Toddfish - fuel hose
@Uncle Mans - earplugs
@Uncle Mans phone - spare propeller
@greensmith - earplugs

If you sent something while I was away but didn't receive anything back, I'm sorry. I will get to the list in order but I have a lot of catching up to do. Thank you

suzy

350+ Star Club
Hi everyone, I'm back from my trip and now it will take me days to catch up with all the very generous people who sent gifts while I was traveling. I'm truly grateful. All gifts below are based on what is in your signatures.

@Sambhav Jain - fuel hose
@Andy Brodd - wireless compass
@Mrstepot - gyroscope
@ARFFgal - deicer
@Deetee04 - earplugs
@Gt city - fuel catalyst
@Gt city 3 - spare propeller
@Jon123456 - fuel hose
marcus4499 - fuel hose
@Mario's Dad - flight catering
marios+888 - returned gift
@Pakman 2 - navigation module
@Pakman 8 - navigation module
@PJW - spare propeller
@spearman78 - 3D printer
@suzy - powerful radio transmitter
@Toddfish - fuel hose
@Uncle Mans - earplugs
@Uncle Mans phone - spare propeller
@greensmith - earplugs

If you sent something while I was away but didn't receive anything back, I'm sorry. I will get to the list in order but I have a lot of catching up to do. Thank you
Oeps, just got my gifts out and only noticed just now that you need navigation modules iso catering...
I have adapted my list and will send you the correct item next time.. sorry about this.
Hope you had a pleasant trip !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom