Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 4th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hi everybody
Thanks to my neighbours, travel agency is here. So i don't need more albums.
What i need is :
- For my hotel : 1 bath towel and 2 shampoo. No more all inclusive bracelet.
- For Duke Crocker's dock : 2 sandbags.
- For atelier level 3 : 2 alimentations (generators) and 2 grinding machines.

Sig has been updated.

Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aauj4n6
Username
zanda-(what i want)
Hi guys, nice to meet you
I am new member at this website
And I need more instruction to knowing this forum
Thank you :)

P

piloot Darwin

thx bali131 and marsan for helping me with the dispance consol. I just finished my miss control L1 so now I go for Level 2

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
Jerrymcburg - I send you a neighbor request, could you please accept? I could really use Fuel(20)
nsari - Could you add me to sari2 for the Fuel(20)?

I've been giving our Fuel(fb) daily. I've noticed a lot of people that I send it to never send it back. I'll be removing those people from the list. If you've been removed and still want the daily fuel, just PM me and re-send the request.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I really need fuel 20. Pleaaase.
nsari , Bali Hi, Long, Donclyde
I send you you a request from Javi. I can return you the fuel from my new game created only for this purpose. Javi's fuel.
If you like fuel as well please just send a request from the user(s) you want to Javi's fuel. (this one don't need gifts.)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ag8oeq8
Username
what i need most
Hi all, daily player here. friend code ag8oeq8

I'm trying to build a bunch of stadiums so I need lots of benches, goal posts, video boards and robotic lawnmowers.

I also need 1 parking meter 1 beverage cooler and 3 arch metal detectors. please don't send me any more speakers I have many more than I need already.

I'm also in need of 3 walkie talkie's and 3 monitors. I always return gifts and to make it quick and easy please have what you need most in your name :)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Jerrymcburg - I send you a neighbor request, could you please accept? I could really use Fuel(20)

I've been giving our Fuel(fb) daily. I've noticed a lot of people that I send it to never send it back. I'll be removing those people from the list. If you've been removed and still want the daily fuel, just PM me and re-send the request.
I send you an invite from javi's fuel. It is sending fuel 20 only.

Hello,
I send you you a request from Javi. I can return you the fuel from my new game created only for this purpose. Javi's fuel.
If you like fuel as well please just send a request from the user(s) you want to Javi's fuel. (this one don't need gifts.)

I did not get your invites, but I just sent out invites from my side (all 3 games). Pls accept.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
gifts sent out

Sky Ranger a very grateful thanks for the mayors portrait.

Bali Hi
could you please send office chairs from bali hi and bali 2 to complete my level 7 city hall.
sent you passengers, jet engine to your game as per signature.
thanks

Hello,

Just accepted your requests from both javi and javi's fule games, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all, daily player here. friend code ag8oeq8

I'm trying to build a bunch of stadiums so I need lots of benches, goal posts, video boards and robotic lawnmowers.

I also need 1 parking meter 1 beverage cooler and 3 arch metal detectors. please don't send me any more speakers I have many more than I need already.

I'm also in need of 3 walkie talkie's and 3 monitors. I always return gifts and to make it quick and easy please have what you need most in your name :)
Marcus, tip of the day... You have an ingame name most forum players hate.....
Can you make it personal so we always know who you are? For instance: we don't know who Spare wire is, but we know who Marcus-sp.wire is..... Keep the first letters of the name the same......

Thank you for your gifts! My gifts went out earlier this afternoon. There were several of you I couldn't return gifts to due to 20 gifts limit, will return to you tomorrow. My signature has been updated.

perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Cateirng and Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Flight Cateirng, sent you Flight Catering.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Fuel Catering and Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
Toddfish: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Stapler but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Cateirng, sent you Space Launch Console.
Doune: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Beverage Cooler.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Video Board, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel Hose.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Navigation Module.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
Kitty: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Video Board, sent you Defroster.
Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3

Hi, I send neighbor request to you. Sorry, today I already send 20 gifts. So I will send fuel20 to you when my gift reset.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hello,
Hi javi , I send neighbor request to both of your game. I will send fuel(20) to your main game, but later because today I already send 20 gifts :(. Please send fuel20 from Javi's fuel to sari2. Thanks

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Bali Hi Red Fox One nsari Donclyde Scud and others (...sorry if I missed you)
Thanks to all who have been sending Fuel20... I will continue continue to check your sigs to find out what you need in return. (Feel free to PM if I miss something or if there is something else you prefer) Thanks!
Sky Ranger , Thanks for sending lots of gifts to all of my games daily (y)

Top Bottom