Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 31st March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
New to the game, need neighbors for visiting.... almgi5i is my friend code.
lilpenguin81, welcome to this AC Forum, but you need to fill out your signature, otherwise nobody of the members know what you need!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi you all,
The silver crescents are on your way from noya12!!!!!!!!
Noya12 needs a lot more, because i need 1 wooden egg to complete 1 farmersmarket!!!!!
Thanx in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
A special thank you to Sorumbas and karen , becasue they were the only neighbors not to send me silver cresents.
I always appreciate any gifts, but I need to get my airship flying.
Please no cresents.
I am sending out gifts now.

I will send you rope block as soon as I can gift.

Neighbors, I still need silver crescents, pretty please!;)

I have created a separate Android Easter Cheer Building thread for everybody to post and update the Famers Market and Rabbit Hole they have. Feel free to update the building you have there. And for everybody else, you can use that list to determine which neighbors you can vitit to get the Organic Menu items you need to complete the mission!

The building list is at: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/android-easter-cheer-buildings.2675/

It would be too much work for flip123 one person to maintain both the Silver Crescent list and the building list. So everybody, please help maintaining the building list, it will help your neighbors to complete the mission and it will also benefit you by bringing additional neighbors to visit your airport.

Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20). Are you not going to participate the Happy Easter mission? Let me know and I can stop sending you the Silver Crescent.

Bali Hi is participating in the Easter mission. I have 2 Farmer's Market, finished the Leafs, but still have not completed Organic menu collection.

Bali 2 is on older version and not participating.
I keep it that way so that I can still gift many things and reciprocate gifts from my good neighbours :) .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Thanks for all the gifts. I do not need silver crescent. Really need tires if it is giftable if not sparewire. Sent out my gifts for tonight and sent silver crescents mostly.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi,
it's been a while since my last posting.
Good to hear it Bali Hi (y) This Easter update also fix the username issue; it helps me a lot to give the right gift to neighbors because lately I cannot access this forum daily.

I've finished completing the Easter mission actually, but silver crescent as a gift is still welcome..
Thanks to my neighbors of this forum who keep sending me gifts.. really appreciated. (special thanks to Blackcloud :))

Regards,

DeiDei

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Thanks for all the gifts received...:)

Special thanks to tdv for sending me lots of silver crescents to sari2..really appreciated for your help(y)
And to Bali Hi many thanks in advance for sending fuel (20) to my both games from Bali 2 (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Need loads of crescents I have loads of leafs to collect. I am on a lower level. Can send passengers n fuel n cognac and other items which may b absolutely useless to those ppl on higher levels.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Need loads of crescents I have loads of leafs to collect. I am on a lower level. Can send passengers n fuel n cognac and other items which may b absolutely useless to those ppl on higher levels.
karen, we have a special thread for crescents, i will put you on the list

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
olly 333 and antony1406, you two have 4or5 markets. Do you still need crescents?

To all others.... From a few people I have added the amount of farmer markets, mostly those with 4 markets or more (and/or could see them when visiting) This is an extra service and will not be up to date (to much time)
ya flip123 , i still have about 30 leaves to collect..so ill need silver crescents..!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom