Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 30th March 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Codes
in-game name
Items Required
items you can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

=================================================================

:bawling::arghh::arghh: Nets and shears for both Hotdog and Hotdog1 please :arghh::arghh::bawling:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi Hotdog, i've added both your games on my AYON1 game.
I can send you NETS, so plz. accept!!
I can't add Hotdog1, code invalis it says, so add AYON1 at this game, plz.!!
Will accept asap!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hi vayka1 just added Vayka1 for Hotdog. Hotdog1 seems to have trouble added Vayka1. Don't know why:notworthy:. Anyway just added Ayon1 for both hotdog and hotdog1. :)

Afternoon all,
Late today, wanted to make sure there was no issue with our clocks in the UK going forward an hour, an GI suddenly deciding that I've been cheating and then promptly blocking my game! So closed it down properly, and now fingers crossed...
Just dropped my first Cypris Morpho, so have now completed 1/3 butterfly collections.
Updated sig list below, but basically any quest items please where possible...
Cheers,
Az

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago, again I sent mostly Butterfly Net to people being tagged below except those I indicated otherwise. I continue requesting Butterfly Net if you can help.

rickycowslip: thanks for the Flight Catering.
TSharper: thanks for the Wireless Compass.
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Wireless Compass.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Wireless Compass.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Butterfly Net, sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20).
Blesk12: thanks for the Butterfly Net.
pienicki: thanks for the Butterfly Net.
Toertchen: thanks for the Butterfly Net.
LAX: thanks for the Butterfly Net.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for Fuel (20) and Wireless Compass.
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Butterfly Net, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Butterfly Net.
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Toddfish: thanks for the Butterfly Net, sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Butterfly Net.
jackjackeli: thanks for the Butterfly Net.
felo: I don't need Pruning Shears, I have indicated that in my signature and in my in-game name, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Beer Baron: thanks for Blanket but I don't need it, my needs are listed in my signature, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all,

jpjpjp got the last two butterflies it missed last year and can finish the quest. thanks for the nets (thanks joboo, they made a big difference)

Jpjpjp2 also can finish the quest but will returning shears if quest items are sent....

and for those on android who want to prepare for easter quest: jpjpjp2 has now five farmermarkets. droprate of 1 year with 2 farmermarkets: 46-14-44-76-50

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

AYON1 needs A LOT OF NETS!!!! 2x Butterfly to go, for finishing!!
Thanks for the gifts received today, gifts went out again earlier today.
Thanks for sending(y)

hi all,

jpjpjp got the last two butterflies it missed last year and can finish the quest. thanks for the nets (thanks joboo, they made a big difference)

Jpjpjp2 also can finish the quest but will returning shears if quest items are sent....

and for those on android who want to prepare for easter quest: jpjpjp2 has now five farmermarkets. droprate of 1 year with 2 farmermarkets: 46-14-44-76-50

flip123, you are always so forward thinking! Let's see if they rehash this quest again!
Thanks for the gifts!!

Top Bottom