Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 2nd June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
To make the trading experience as easy as possible,
please post the following details in your post and in your
signature:
Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please
feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your
signature into the post.
This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be
closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avv29h
Username
Brussels Airport (only if I don't need an item)
Username/Friend Code: avve29h
In-Game Name: Brussels AirportLevel/Stars/Reputation: 32/69/7

Items Required (in order of importance): Laser Level (4), Assembly Robot (2), Dispatcher Console(4), Ergonomic Chair(1), Calculator(2), Lining Plate(2), Laser Cutter(1) + UFO stuff

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received;) and the gifts for today went out already a moment ago.
NOYA12 needs Geiger Counters and my game is working propperly for now!!!!!!!
I hope that everyone who is still suffering from the crashes and bugs:mad::mad: , soon will be solved again!!!!
Thanks in advance for the gifts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I sent airmagnetometers as gifts

Thanks for all the gifts.
Let me know if you need something other than what I have sent.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Hello
Sorry no gift sent today ....impossible to open ac during all the day...only 15 mns this morning
Sorry ...:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Hi everyone, thank you for the gifts so far, I shall do my best to return with your requested items. :)

Username: NWA Air + item I need

User code: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, spare propeller, in-flight catering, fuel hose, de-icer, spare tyre, UFO items.

Items I can offer: Grinding Machine, De-icer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks to my friends who are sending me gifts, but I can't open my game since 3 days ago. Please, don't send me more, my game is, at the moment, completly dead. I'm waiting GI fix it :ROFLMAO:.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks to my friends who are sending me gifts, but I can't open my game since 3 days ago. Please, don't send me more, my game is, at the moment, completly dead. I'm waiting GI fix it :ROFLMAO:.

I know this has happened before but this is the first time this has happened to me. What is GI's track record in fixing update crashes like this? What remedy did they do?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
It's my first time in AC too, in the past I've had little bugs, but in Tribez I couldn't play around one week and a half several months ago, until GI fixed it with an update. I'm looking for another game in playstore because I'm a bit fed up of GI, if they don't arrange it soon I believe that I will not continue playing. Though always I say the same thing and don't fulfill it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Very needed Geigers for Lebiegas.
I cannot get them from visiting neighbours because the game crashes every time (mentioned in the post created on bugs section). Then please who can send geigers for Lebiegas - help!

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
This evening, my AC started to crash every 15 min.
then not possible to start 3-4 times.

suddenly it started, again but not for very long...

I am wondering if I will be the next victim.
Today I sent my gift to the ones with devices still working. If you don't get anything more tomorrow, you will know why.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
It's my first time in AC too, in the past I've had little bugs, but in Tribez I couldn't play around one week and a half several months ago, until GI fixed it with an update. I'm looking for another game in playstore because I'm a bit fed up of GI, if they don't arrange it soon I believe that I will not continue playing. Though always I say the same thing and don't fulfill it.
Did you noticed these problems after Mystery Manor offer?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

Actually, I have started playing City Island: Airport. Concept is about the same as AC but I am still in the low levels and not sure if I am doing it right. I am also dabbling in Megapolis and Virtual City. Heck, I am also trying Sim City Freeplay. As long as it is not from GI, I'd give it a try.

AC is getting discouraging, no fixes, no responses, not even an apology and asking for understanding, no update where they are on the fix, nothing. Just plain silence and ignore...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Actually, I have started playing City Island: Airport. Concept is about the same as AC but I am still in the low levels and not sure if I am doing it right. I am also dabbling in Megapolis and Virtual City. Heck, I am also trying Sim City Freeplay. As long as it is not from GI, I'd give it a try.

AC is getting discouraging, no fixes, no responses, not even an apology and asking for understanding, no update where they are on the fix, nothing. Just plain silence and ignore...
When I had a problem - when lost my progress after the game crashed - they helped me and sent me restoring code. Are you sure they recived your message?
As can see I'm not the only one whos game crashes then maybe they do something now and fix this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom