Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 28th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Aircraft Tires, always appreciate your help!
pienicki: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Chocolate Candies.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Dave: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
MG: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
valestij: thanks for the Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you since March 13, and your signature hasn't been updated for months, don't know what you need now, will check your post again later.
Kitty: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Landing Lamp.
Ivan: thanks for the Navigation Module, I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
Joe: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
cap'n5: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, your signature still says you need Christmas mission items, will check your post later again.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning all!
A new day with a new round of sending gifts. Thanks for all the gifts, especially tdv for the cateringmeals!
I can use more so if anybody wants to send me: cateringmeals please. Thanks!

S

Sorumbas

Thx all for the gifts. Special thanks to tdv and Bali Hi for the ergonomic chairs :).
Only a smoke detectr and it wil be complete.

Good Luck melony with ur studies ;)

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received. I've updated this sig. and that game needs 2x Lasercutter for completing the workshop.
Gifts from NOYA12 went out for today just 1/2 hrs. ago!!!
Who can and is willing to help with the laser cutters?????
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Hi friends yesterday i received a visa,so i'm going to join again in a cruise ship...it take 8 months to come back..any how i will check the forum atleast once a week...Thanks to all who sent gifts to me especially tdv,Dulcesakura,nsari,Bali Hi,diwata,pienicki,flip123...
images

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Just updated the sig. for NOYA12, thanks to @aircanillas and @BaliHi for the lasercutters to complete my workshop(y)(y)
Now working on my City Hall, can anybodey help????
Thanks in advance.

P

piloot Darwin

Oké thx for the gifts,
I just start with bilding a new repairbase (L ) so I also need some other things look at my needs.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for the gifts, everyone! :joyful: Gifts sent out last night and will send 20 again tonight, eastern time.

I still need altimeters, spare propellers and deicers. Otherwise, I appreciate any needed items showing on my signature.

Bali Hi - thanks for the altimeter
tdv - can you send me some altimeters, please?:angelic:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom