Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 22nd March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Hi all! First time posting in the trading thread! I'm trying to build some new buildings. Please PM if you would like a specific item in return, otherwise I will send back the same/similar item.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi All

As all ways thank you, to all for the gifts.

Im on the road again, Keep sending and ill keep returning them.

happy flying

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6b8fyu
Username
KS/itemINeed
I need horseshoes for quest. Maybe a sickle or 2 to keep up supply of 4 leaf clovers for flights.

Also need building items for level 5 repair base and flight catering centres. See sig.

Thank you.

S

Sabrina

Evening all,

I am hoping to get the few items listed below :)

Thank you to all for gifts so far

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
Hello, happy spring!

Looking for help with these buildings that have been unfinished for way too long!!!

Repair base level 4;
1 Amperemeter
1 Lining Plate
1 Hull parts
2 Laser Cutter

Travel Agency;
1 Travel Guide
2 Tour Review
3 Great Shots

Thank you!! cmh chick

Last edited:
Status