Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 19th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

S

Sorumbas

Hi evrybody, thx for the gifts.

Really special thx to Bali Hi for the last Transmitter. Now my tower is up and i´m flying with more planes and i will try to reach the lvl 40 until the end of terrain discount(Mission impossible). :)

A nice Sunday to everyone.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

Send out all the gifts from NOYA12 a moment ago.
Thanks for the gifts i received, especially to Bali Hi who helped me out with the erg. chairs, many thanks.
What NOYA12 needs at the moment, see my sig.
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
acjelrf
Username
DJSANSE
Thx for everybody for the gifts.
Someone can send to spaceship launch console? It is difficult to find someone who can send it. Only TDV can send it but he is absent these days. :(
Sergeant you can send me to robot tester? ;) It is the last one that I need.

S

Sorumbas

After a marathon 1600 fuel and 3000 passangers i managed to reach to lvl 40 and i bought my expansion with my last 10 airport cash(10 minutes to end of discount) :).

In the end my 4 jumbos were broken. I changed my priorities a little bit. (Signature updated)

Bali Hi and tdv i would like to ask u for some altimeters. Thx in advance ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aptttkz
Username
Abi- most needed item
Could not play AC or visit the forum because of ill health. Thanks for gifts from all neighbours...I am sending out my gifts now. Need help from neighbors as well..signature has been updated !!

P

piloot Darwin

I want to day special thanks Bali2 for given me the stamp and the calculator I was waiting for this along time. Of course I also thx the other neighbors for there gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Thx for everybody for the gifts.
Someone can send to spaceship launch console? It is difficult to find someone who can send it. Only TDV can send it but he is absent these days. :(
Sergeant you can send me to robot tester? ;) It is the last one that I need.
Hi.Will send robot tester in couple of hours, after game reset.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rwaybi
Username
Bulldog
Can somebody please send me a dispatch console. My friend code is 88efv8, let me know what you need and if I have it I will return the favor.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
I've gifted the following people (Don't remember what I sent though) If your not on the list I still have more gifts to send today.

Inconvenience
Don Clyde
Piloot Darwin
Air Canillas
DJSANE
Kei
olly 333
abi
torpy
noya 12
kei2
diwata
segeant

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
sergeant - yes I did receive your Facebook fuel. Thanks! :)

BTW, I added on Facebook those that I can identify are from this forum. Will send you fuel(3) as well.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, would rather to receive Fuel (20) from you since it is not easy to get Fuel nowadays, sent you Passengers.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Amperemeter.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
chirimoya: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 27, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature again later.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Fuel Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
12:34: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Gyroscope.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent Anti-Theft Gate to your Torpy game.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering. I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Kitty: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Landing Lamp.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Gyroscope.
Joe: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, would rather to receive Fuel (20) from you since it is not easy to get Fuel nowadays, sent you Passengers.

Yes, I suppose so, but it does take effort to find people from a neighbour list of 500.
Sometimes, I am simply too tired or pressed for time and simply "return" the item.
But I will make special effort for you, since you make a special effort to list things you received and sent.

** I wish ** Airport City neighbours can be sorted ** alphabetically **.

Yes, I suppose so, but it does take effort to find people from a neighbour list of 500.
Sometimes, I am simply too tired or pressed for time and simply "return" the item.
But I will make special effort for you, since you make a special effort to list things you received and sent.

** I wish ** Airport City neighbours can be sorted ** alphabetically **.
Yes, completely understand, thanks a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom