Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 14th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Hello !
@ sergeant
I sent you a packaging machine.
@ piloot Darwin
I sent you a bath towel.

Items I need : an all inclusive bracelet, parfume, altimeter, passenger seat and fuel catalyst.
Thanks everybody.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Btw i need some advice on the current promo: Land of oppurtunity.

I have completed 2/3rd mission but my gift shop has not been dropping me anything for the last 4 days :mad: With only 3 days to go i fear that this will be again a failed mission :mad: I have 5 gift shop and no drop at all !!! Any special tip ??
Suresh I saw this tip in another thread from Bali Hi ... Set your gift shops close together and use your "fat finger" to tap multiple gift shops at one time. (Use this same strategy when you tap the gift shops of neighbors. Search for those that have placed them together in clumps and tap at least three at a time) This has helped me complete the mission, and I hope that it works for you, too. Good luck!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Based on todays thread items sent, mainly fuel20's
Gt city (gt city) - Fuel20
Gt city (gt city3) - Fuel20
melony - Fuel20
Suresh - Fuel20
diwata - fule20, altimeters, passenger seats
piloot Darwin - 2xLaser Cutter, Cash Counter, Defroster, Cooling chamber
jackjackeli (elijackjack) - Cash counter, Shredder, Stamp, Landing Lamp
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) - Fuel20
Bali Hi (Bali 2) - Fuel20, Passenger Seats, Aircraft Tire
Bali Hi (Bali131) - Catering, fuel20
Sky Ranger - Fuel20, Altimeter
Long - Altimeter

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Evening friends,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today, all gifts already send out again.
tdv If you can find the time, can you send me some fuel(20) again??
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks very much tdv for the fuel supply. Can you send me some fuel (20), if you've got time for it?????????????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Tks to all the gifts, I have been out this weekend, just trying to send all gifts, tomorow i send the rest.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated!

I have been receiving gifts from "username" that I won't be able to return gift to, so if you still have in-game name as "username" you will need to change to an identifiable in-game name. Also I received gift from "tom", I have multiple Tom's on my 300+ neighbor list, so I cannot really identify a single Tom if you only have "tom" as your in-game name, please update your in-game name to something that your neighbors can identify you. Also a reminder again, you need to tag me and let me know if you added me recently, I have about 100+ people on my waiting list and I don't automatically accept neighbor request, have too many neighbors now.

Here are the tags:

tdv: thanks the load of Fuel and Altimeter you sent, always appreciate your help!
Dashpilot79, thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20) to your Bali2 game.
jmlane: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Controller.
Doune: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Landing Lamp.
melony: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20). And congratulations on your Aztec Pyramid! I will need to do that some day.
stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I hope by now you would know if you just click "Send in return" button for the Fuel (20) I sent you, it will be conveted to something else like Passenger because you do not have Fuel (20) on your available gift list.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Gyroscope (sorry meant to send you a Flight Catering, will be more careful next time).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Air Conditioner.
Kitty: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Video Wall, let me know if you receive it this time.
valestij: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Navigation Module.
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
cap'n5: thanks for the Gyroscope, set you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your PG2 game.
Gt city: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).

Suresh I saw this tip in another thread from Bali Hi ... Set your gift shops close together and use your "fat finger" to tap multiple gift shops at one time. (Use this same strategy when you tap the gift shops of neighbors. Search for those that have placed them together in clumps and tap at least three at a time) This has helped me complete the mission, and I hope that it works for you, too. Good luck!!!

Suresh, clicking on multiple gift shops at the same time works for me. I have screen captured a couple of my bounties.

If you notice, in some instance I have not even clicked on all gift shops yet...

2DoIand1AmericanFlag.jpg
2MotivationalposterandDoI.jpg
3DeclarationOfIndependence.jpg
3Freewaysigns.jpg

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom