Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 14th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
Please feel free to add me. I accept all friend requests.

a9chgen
Raymond
Items Required: travel guide (x4), tour review, album (x2), power source, insulation (x2), fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter

Items for either the travel agency or the repair base (level 3) would be greatly appreciated. Fuel supply for trips to San Francisco or the powerful radio transmitter for trips to Malta are also needed.

Items You Can Send: fuel (3 units), do not disturb sign, bench, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, 10 passengers, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, POS terminal, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, makeup, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Gifts for today just went out.
Updated my signatures for VAYKA1 and NOYA12.
Thanx for the gifts!!!!!!!!
Plz. send Space Mission 2 items to VAYKA1
Thanx in advance

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all,

I have been away for the weekend and just updated. I already got some quest items for jpjpjp2 but could use 1 optical system and 2 communication antennes. I have 5 solar cells. is the fourth item giftable?

i will update my signature later... thanks already.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Gee a lot of people playing the Phantom Menace. Where do you find the space to put all those buildings such as research labs, space mission center etc.
Need : Packaging Machine for Hotdog
Thank you for the gifts received:p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just a quick note... I am working on TDV4 currently - so there are 6x Aviation Museum, 6x Newspaper, 6x Research Lab for you to click...

TDV19 should be able to send out Spaceship Launch Console...- there is plenty of time for it...

But the main problem you are going to have is trying to compelte the "Dark Side of the Moon" and the "Big Brother" collections to complete the promo.... so you need to start clicking now... :sneaky:

Also you will need to do a normal launch and then the "Promethus spaceship" launch - both require 24hrs for the lander to return.... - so 11 days is not too lng at all...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Just a quick note... I am working on TDV4 currently - so there are 6x Aviation Museum, 6x Newspaper, 6x Research Lab for you to click...

TDV19 should be able to send out Spaceship Launch Console...- there is plenty of time for it...

But the main problem you are going to have is trying to compelte the "Dark Side of the Moon" and the "Big Brother" collections to complete the promo.... so you need to start clicking now... :sneaky:

Also you will need to do a normal launch and then the "Promethus spaceship" launch - both require 24hrs for the lander to return.... - so 11 days is not too lng at all...

I already have the 3 collections, I want to join a normal launch within 10 minutes, so now the SLC are the next 'problem'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom