Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 13th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Hotdog - not too sure if you sent the Fuel Supply yet - but have not received any

Sent the following

nsari (sari) - Altimeters
mel (meli) - Weather display
InCoNvEnIeNtE (Send stamp) - Sandbag, Travel guide (signature and your requested items don't match up - please keep your signature updated)
syapik (username at level 16) - Weather displays

Normally I don't get involved with gifts that all people can send - tend to stick to harder to find items

baseballbro (FBU) - Flight Catering
jamie -Fuel20
tdv, Thanks ... many thanks in advance for altimeters.. Now I'm not worry if my plane need repairing because you gift me lot of altimeters (y) (y)(y) :D. I hope you can help me with 2 calculator, please send to sari2. Thanks for always helping me :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I fly after some artic station i receive one!! i accepted you and receive a gift but it dont show what the gift is, but tks anyway

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Woke up this morning and received @tdv19 3 boxes of candies for Hotdog and the rest of my neighbours and friends for Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Thank you all

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Americans are usually incredulous when they hear Brits drink warm beer.
I was incredulous when they had a bar serving beer during academic hours at the lobby of the Business School!
It's funny because it's not only the Brits who (sometimes) drink it warm. A lot of beer is made to be consumed that way, not to mention when beer was invented there was no refrigeration at all!
For those who didn't already know, that's today's lesson :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom