Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all. I sent all gift today.
If anyone need shears, please add kei2. I have only 10 gift quote.

No need to send shears to me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good morning to all,please dont send me more shears i complete the flowers,send please additional radar i need a lot of them, tks :)
tdv tks for all shears,dont send more please

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the pruning shears, as well as the other gifts i have received. I thought by now I would be done with this challenge, but I'm NOT. There is still lots of time, so I still need more pruning shears.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

I have a question, maybe someone can help me. For the challenge I need 2 pedometers. There are 16 neighboring buildings dropping them, but.... as almost everybody I need the butterfly-nets for the challenge also...

Does anyone know which neighboring building has the best drop rate for pedometers?

Thank you.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Hi,

I have a question, maybe someone can help me. For the challenge I need 2 pedometers. There are 16 neighboring buildings dropping them, but.... as almost everybody I need the butterfly-nets for the challenge also...

Does anyone know which neighboring building has the best drop rate for pedometers?

Thank you.....
Definetly it is the training center...i got about 8 pedometers from trainjng centers alone...tdv4 has 5 training centers ; give it a try !! :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ok my beloved neighbours, im done with the shears :) thanks!!

tdv thanks for the last session, all lucky shears (y)

Now im again on osc beacon collecting modes :cool:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for the gifts and visit (y) tdv a big thanks for your supply. Will need some more :cool:

I still need 'shears' so please help

Will send out gifts in few hours from now.

All the very best to everyone with this mission.

PS: did anyone found any loophole to finish this mission. Especially the butterfly collection ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom