Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Updated my signature with my needs.

Long your gifts have finally started to show up, thanks for all the help with the cooling chambers.
pienicki I added you on both my games but you don't show up on either.

Beer Baron i have both your games o my neighbour list am i on your waiting list or did you add my code and it said invalid, let me know and i will delete you and add you again :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
anyone know who @swm79 is please? Getting very close to the 500 limit and need to prune some of the neighbours... too many usernames to be effective so looking for named neighbours...

BTW anyone looking to buy some of the bonues and don;t know what they are here is a list (relevent to the current promo)

Together Forever (4 cash) 3hr Doubles romantic buildings output of romantic passengers
Cupid's Arrow (3 cash) - Romantic buildings are instantly available to collect
Golden Heart (4 cash)8hrs Increases the maximum amount of romantic passengers. (max passengers + 100%)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Happy Sunday. Thanks for your gifts, specially for your shears and Sophie. I'm writing this with my phone, my game is frozen when I change of screen. Wow, what a difference, it's really small. Wells today I sent:
Shears to pienicki, valestij, LeoLion, bew0072, cap'n5, lister0f5meg, Dee, Rocco, jamie, beerbrewer, Québec, kitkitkit (I think so), Long, 86Stalker, @meli and Phantom.
Passengers to Maqu86.
Jet engine to tdv CrApple2.
Cockpit glass to Sophie 2.
0:D Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
I have a Conservatory (Front right of the city side) also have 5x (Gazebo, Bridal Salon, Romantic Cafe, Sweet Shop, Merry-go-around) Left top corner of the city side so plenty to click on...

Already have all the items to complete the promo - so waiting to get all the Stars... (need to buy Dela's but can not go into the warehouse planes tab!!)

Again please tag me if you are adding me...

Will be sending out "Pruning Shears" out next

Pruning Shears to
@Aero are you done with the shears?
air canillas
@flip123 (jpjpjp2)
@I Fly 2
@Friso
@cap'n5
@Phantom
@InCoNvEnIeNtE
@pienicki
@Long
@Cicignon
@One Bad Day (OBD)
@zenmie
bew0072 - no need to send any back to me - best help someone else in the forum
Québec
Kei
jamie (JL-Forum)
hungyauming

@Nina - (Nina) Add Radar, (Nina2) Fuel20

:)Thanks for the shears. Can send more if you want ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afs9tew
Username
CK-"need"
anyone know who @swm79 is please? Getting very close to the 500 limit and need to prune some of the neighbours... too many usernames to be effective so looking for named neighbours...

BTW anyone looking to buy some of the bonues and don;t know what they are here is a list (relevent to the current promo)

Together Forever (4 cash) 3hr Doubles romantic buildings output of romantic passengers
Golden Heart (4 cash)8hrs Increases the maximum amount of romantic passengers. (max passengers + 100%)

you can call me at TDV4 delete from the list because I do not find it in my list ... hmmm ... maybe then send a new request(n)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
you can call me at TDV4 delete from the list because I do not find it in my list ... hmmm ... maybe then send a new request(n)

you are right - I though you were already a neighbour - ok send me an invite and I will clear up a space...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, just send out Shears. Please sent back, I still need them.
tdv, could you put Jpjpjp2 on the begging list? Sorry I can't help you more with the iPhone game

Thanks for all your gifts with special big thanks to tdv, Sophie, and Event Horizon for the Pruning Shears you sent! Will need more whenever you guys have a chance! Greatly appreciate!

For the long loading time and visiting neighbor issues I opened GI ticket for, got a response from GI this morning and told me to clear cache on the Airport City game app. I tried that and didn't make any difference, still took a good 8 minutes to load and open up the game. But if you have the same issue, give a try and let everybody know if that fix your issue.

My 20 gifts just went out, thare are a few of you I cannot return today and will return to you tomorrow. Here are the tags:

tdv: thanks for the multiple loads of Pruning Shears, really appreciate that! By the way, I tried to add your TDVCrApple2 account, no error and no confirmation after entering the code, but it does show up in my Waiting list now.
Sophie: thanks for the Pruning Shears you sent, sent you Chocolate Candies. Do you need any specific items other than DFS items?
Event Horizon: thanks for the Pruning Shears you sent, really appreciate that, sent you Chocolate Candies. Do you have specific items you need?
86Stalker: tried to add your new code "a9a9xwg" and got invalid code error.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Aero: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
gcjr: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I flipped my figure and don't know what I sent you today, will be careful next time.
jackjackeli: thanks for hte Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
zenmie: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
cap'n5: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Pruning Shares, sent you Pruning Shears.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
Som: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
valestij: thanks for the Passengers and Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Toddfish: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you
need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I am not sure what flight items you need as I cannot remember what items can be used at level 18, will check your post/signature again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
mandeer: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I don't see a post from you since Jan 12, not sure if you would join the new quest or what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Pruning Shears. I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

tdv, can you spare me some pruning shears, please? At one point, I used 7 shears with not one flower dropped. :(

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all the gifts, everyone! Especially the pruning shears, please keep them coming.... I've never needed so many pruning shears in my whole life. :p

Event Horizon, thanks for sending me lots!

Gifted back to the max. I've returned most of the pruning shears cause I know it is the most needed item nowadays. Once I ran out of gifts, I visited neighbors to compensate.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
:( NOT getting any teddys from flights got 1 bear from 30 flights :(
Can see this challenge not being completed cause of the bears
Try sending your Delta to Verona. I have been receiving at least one (sometimes TWO) from each flight to this destination!
If this doesn't work, try adding some honey to your flight catering meal...I think that bears like honey
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom