Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stonehenge -- New iOS Quest

S

Sorumbas

It is good to save fuel and the items for the cities that the map cannot be bought with coins ;).
Without any extra fuel or item and using 9 planes is possible to fly 11 times with one map.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Tom (greensmith) ..... from my experience with the aztec collection, if you spend 4 greenies for a golden dice, and working 4+planes at once, you can actually get your 6 count per item for the pyramid using onbe map only. I could manage this system because i could speedup 2 planes at a time with 100% return for every flight of the item i am seeking. For the stonehenge, the dynamics will differe a bit as it is more expensive fuel-wise to speed up those deltas and powerful deltas. In this cas, you might need to use 2 maps to get your 6 count. Again with a golden dice (4 greenies), you should be able to get a drop from every flight you land. Remeber you could always refill those greenies that you spend on the golden dice bonus. For the aztec collection, it took me one map only for each destination to get the 6 count per item and 6 golden dice bonuses. Currently i am working on my last destination (Chichenitza) with 4 jets with 2 bird helmets remaining to get my first pyramid. I will probably apply the same protocol towards the stone henge quest. The key thing is to stagger your 6 hour map with your 6hour golden dice so the map could end while you have still time on your golden dice for your flights in the air.
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started flights to Avaricum
Avaricum: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
I took Rsorour advice and spent four greenies on a Golden Dice. I thought it would go into my Warehouse but it started up right away. Had to sell my nine Powerful Deltas to buy Deltas. Will let you know what happens!
UPDATE: Because the Golden Dice went into effect immediately, it only worked on the planes I could speed up. I landed 14 planes right away and got six Amulet of Cernunnos drops -- a much better drop rate. Thanks for the tip, Rsorour! Next time I don't buy the Golden Dice until all my planes are already in the air.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Just started flights to Avaricum
Avaricum: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
I took Rsorour advice and spent four greenies on a Golden Dice. I thought it would go into my Warehouse but it started up right away. Had to sell my nine Powerful Deltas to buy Deltas. Will let you know what happens!
UPDATE: Because the Golden Dice went into effect immediately, it only worked on the planes I could speed up. I landed 14 planes right away and got six Amulet of Cernunnos drops -- a much better drop rate. Thanks for the tip, Rsorour! Next time I don't buy the Golden Dice until all my planes are already in the air.
Cheers,
Tom

6 Amulets from 14 flight...Hmmm??? Thats seems lower than the drop rate i had whilst collecting the Aztec items (drop rate was 6 drop from 7 flights on average). I just got the last bird helmets and built the pyramid...moving on to the stone henge quest.. I have right now 5 powerful Deltas which i will probably use first before doing the Delta destination(s)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Next stop: Bibracte!
At some point tomorrow, after my fuel and passengers replenish, I'm starting the fifth and final destination in the Stonehenge Quest. (I still have to return to three of the other destinations to collect a total of six drops.)
As a test, I'm going to combine the four-greenie Golden Dice with three bonuses in my Warehouse: Vintage Weathervane faster planes), Secret Faucet (faster fuel replenishment) and Sky Captain (better chance of drops).
Stay tuned!
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I'm really wondering what are the types of planes needed for Avaricum, Bibracte, and Alesia.
From GI's pattern, I'm gonna predict it's Jumbo for those three. Or Jumbo for 2 of those and Powerful Delta for 1 of those 3.
It's kind of a brilliant plan by GI for making players use both their cash and coin.

You are correct! People have been complaining that they don't have use for their millions of coins and instead of giving us a bank, they created something that will make us use our coins by buying & selling our planes over and over again.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
You are correct! People have been complaining that they don't have use for their millions of coins and instead of giving us a bank, they created something that will make us use our coins by buying & selling our planes over and over again.
It's a brilliant idea for them, and I think it adds some uniqueness to how we do some flights (the 6 hour map). But having to keep buying and selling planes kinda suck. The City Hall, Control Tower, Terminal cost a lot of coin too. So yea the millions definitely can be spent there.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started flights to Bibracte
Bibracte: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Stay tuned!
Update: Thanks to Vintage Weathervane, the flights only took three hours and 53 minutes instead of the six hour normal. By adding the Secret Faucet and the Golden Dice I managed 40 flights and nabbed 13 Healing Herbs. Now it's time to revisit Londinium, Alesia and Gergovie to collect enough drops to get the Stonehenge.
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I'm a bit late to this party. Just started and I'm wondering, is there anyone who has already completed this quest? What does the Stongehenge drops out? Coins or items?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm a bit late to this party. Just started and I'm wondering, is there anyone who has already completed this quest? What does the Stongehenge drops out? Coins or items?
diwata,
I haven't finished this quest yet but I probably will in the next few days. (You can track my progress with the different destinations on this thread.) It takes longer than the Aztec Pyramid quest because instead of dealing with Turboprops and Jets, this quest uses Deltas and Powerful Deltas.
I don't know what Stonehenge drops or whether it adds to your maximum passengers or population. But this is a really tough one and I sure hope the end result is worth it. We shall see!
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata,
I haven't finished this quest yet but I probably will in the next few days. (You can track my progress with the different destinations on this thread.) It takes longer than the Aztec Pyramid quest because instead of dealing with Turboprops and Jets, this quest uses Deltas and Powerful Deltas.
I don't know what Stonehenge drops or whether it adds to your maximum passengers or population. But this is a really tough one and I sure hope the end result is worth it. We shall see!
Cheers,
Tom

Thank you for the reply. I, myself am thinking it better be worth it.:rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
A druid sickle dropped from one of my pyramids! Yay! :p

got the deer head and the druid staff from my christmas tree.. :) i am still struggling with the aztec mission.. the chest map i got from 3 stars for quetzalcoatl gave me 3 maps to tollan!! arrrrgggg!! now i have 8 maps to tollan (which i 3-starred weeks ago)..

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I used up my considerable stock of warehoused fuel and passengers ... but Stonehenge is finally in place. It produces one collectible item per day (like the Christmas Tree and Aztec Pyramid). It takes a 3x3 plot of city land and takes 24 hours to construct ... or speed it up for one greenie, which I did because after all that work I just couldn't wait another day. I won't make any additional entries into this thread but I'll watch it and will be happy to answer any questions.
Happy questing!
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I used up my considerable stock of warehoused fuel and passengers ... but Stonehenge is finally in place. It produces one collectible item per day (like the Christmas Tree and Aztec Pyramid). It takes a 3x3 plot of city land and takes 24 hours to construct ... or speed it up for one greenie, which I did because after all that work I just couldn't wait another day. I won't make any additional entries into this thread but I'll watch it and will be happy to answer any questions.
Happy questing!
Tom

Another 3 x 3???? :facepalm: Geez... GI better allow for more land expansion.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Happy questing!
Tom
Congrats, Tom! Nice to see it on your airport (y)
I will start Aztec (Pyramid) quest in the middle of this week.
Have enough maps for Aztec, hope in those chests will be maps for last two destinations.

...after that - Stonehenge... :sneaky:

S

Sorumbas

Congrats Tom greensmith. Really good work!
I was hoping that the Stonehenge would provide greenies :p. Still worth! Maybe in the future when we will need to use Jumbos.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
greensmith Congratulations Tom! Very impressive job to finish this quest!
I'm almost halfway (6-4-1-0-0) and saving up fuel and greenies (make around 50 screenshots a day) for the Powerful Delta flights.

Am I missing a technique? Why are you making 50 screenshots per day? Do you get 1 green for every 50 screenshots?:p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Am I missing a technique? Why are you making 50 screenshots per day? Do you get 1 green for every 50 screenshots?:p

yes currently it is a known bug - you get 1 green for posting a picture to FB - but the task keeps comming back... so free greens... :sneaky:

Top Bottom