Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Steady supply of Flight Catering

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20enyi9j
Username
VABB_BOM
Quite often, we have more than one Delta and over, and except for Nice, Lima, South Observatory and Dubai, every destination covered needs Flight Catering. However, the Catering building supplies only one unit every 12 hours, so if we need more, we either speed it up (1 green) or upgrade production for one more slot (10 units). But many of us save up greens for land, more powerful power sources or Spy Glass/Dice/Golden Dice- what can be done then? Right now, some of us trade flight catering just to have enough numbers. Is upgrading/speeding up worth the greens?

Quite often, we have more than one Delta and over, and except for Nice, Lima, South Observatory and Dubai, every destination covered needs Flight Catering. However, the Catering building supplies only one unit every 12 hours, so if we need more, we either speed it up (1 green) or upgrade production for one more slot (10 units). But many of us save up greens for land, more powerful power sources or Spy Glass/Dice/Golden Dice- what can be done then? Right now, some of us trade flight catering just to have enough numbers. Is upgrading/speeding up worth the greens?
That's what I did because I had no,patience. Actually, I built 3 and doubled production in each. What you need to do, if you don't want to spend greens, is build 6 of them as soon as you can. Whenever you see a production building become available, build 6 asap and start stockpiling the items well before you actually have the planes to,use them :)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Plan in advance (for catering is maybe too late). build 6 of each flight item producing building, so when tine for those flights come you will have some decent amount stashed. And for catering (if you did not build 6 of those so you'll have 12 caterings per day without spending any greenies). If that is not enough - friends from forum here will help for sure.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I had maybe 8 Deltas and then 9 Powerful Deltas, now 10 Jumbos and never had problems with Catering. Sure, bigger planes fly longer so they use less Catering, but it's still probably the most essential consumable in game. And I've spent only 10 greens on upgrading only one Facility, so that couldn't have tipped the scales. It wasn't much but I I can't say upgrading is worth it, as you'll eventually move past Catering sooner or later.
First things first: do you have 6 Facilities to begin with? You shouldn't move past Dubai until you get them all.

Top Bottom