Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Started - First One Ever For Me!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
Hi all,

I have started a blue launch. It is my first time doing a space mission. I have little to no clue what is going on, but I do see I can add in fuel items. So far I have added in 1298/2000. So, I'm basically 99.999999% of the way done. Ok...maybe not, but I will get there eventually!

If you would like to join, just tag me if you are not a neighbor of mine already. If you are, just go ahead and join if you like.

Thanks to any and all that give support!

Zero

PS - If you see I have done something stupid, please let me know!

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Accepted. :)

When I click on the add friend button in the launch prep window, nothing happens. Anyone know why it won't let me invite friends to the launch?

Thanks!

each member of the launch will be launching their own rocket. They can join in on someone else s launch to conserve items. in this case you, zero, are in first place followed by kamikazi.

when the rocket lands you will get first prize followed by second prize for kamkazi who assisted you.

You do not each get first prize on your respective launches.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
each member of the launch will be launching their own rocket. They can join in on someone else s launch to conserve items. in this case you, zero, are in first place followed by kamikazi.

when the rocket lands you will get first prize followed by second prize for kamkazi who assisted you.

You do not each get first prize on your respective launches.

Is 2 the max people awarded, or are there 3, or more? Thanks for filling me in @Cosmic Blue

Also, the last spot is still open. 10 fuel remains til liftoff. If there is room for more to get rewards, someone should take it!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Zero

For normal launches highest is usually 5 or 6 people. On QL (Quantom Leap) there have been launches where up to 25 people have joined, it depends on how many points you can contribute.

Top Bottom