Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General St.Patrick's Day Event -update 2021 Discussion

I have never made a single comment about space launches. I don’t care if they take off behind buildings as long as they take off. Why did you reply to me? The only thing I have EVER commented on is the inability to build on last line of land which Husam, by tagging me and telling me it works, was saying. Look at the message sent before you tag!!!!!!!!!!!

iOS you still cannot build on the last line. If other can, excellent, lucky for them. Go and have a party. iOS cant.
I look to the message #11
I tag you because your reply #11 Not fixed to CRK post number #10 so i go back to my game and check it and when i found that its fixed i reply to confirm he is right and this was my post #14.
here we discuss about update not fix some bugs so if Gi not fixed the bug in IOS yet ..... we post here so other members know about it and also Gi development members can read that too.
So why i have party if some of my friends and my daughter have IOS and the bug still there do you think its funny and make me happy.

Top Bottom